Kid Icarus: Uprising

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kid Icarus: Uprising
3 years ago#1
So with us getting RE:R yesterday on eShop what do people think are the chances of us seeing KI:U come out on the eShop?
3 years ago#2
I'm surprised it hasn't already been put on eShop. It certainly seems long overdue.
3 years ago#3
From what I hear, Nintendo hasn't put it up because of the stand.
wargle gargle
3 years ago#4
From what I hear, Nintendo hasn't put it up because of the stand.

don't forget the cards
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
3 years ago#5
They could always make a program to mail the stand and cards to you if you want them.
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
3 years ago#6
Neither the stand nor the cards are necessary to play the game, so that strikes me as a really dumb reason not to release it on eShop. If they really think most gamers feel ripped off for not getting those items, just offer the game at a somewhat lower price.
3 years ago#7
Anclation posted...
Neither the stand nor the cards are necessary to play the game, so that strikes me as a really dumb reason not to release it on eShop. If they really think most gamers feel ripped off for not getting those items, just offer the game at a somewhat lower price.

The stand is great for any 3ds game... Why would you buy something for full price that is not complete?!?!

This is boggling my mind.
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
3 years ago#8
MrKunio posted...
Anclation posted...

The stand is great for any 3ds game... Why would you buy something for full price that is not complete?!?!

This is boggling my mind.

Because I personally don't find the stand remotely useful? Because I find the game by itself to be better and capable of providing more hours of entertainment than pretty much any other full price 3DS game? I mean, I obviously already own a standard retail copy (stand, cards and all), but if I didn't, and had to choose between say, eShop versions of Kid Icarus: Uprising (without the stand or the cards) and Super Mario 3D Land, both costing the same, I'd pick Kid Icarus in a heartbeat.
3 years ago#9
Arika knows the controls are bad

Nintendo knows the controls are bad

Message board fanboys still want to deny it.

Good lord.
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
3 years ago#10
Storm Chamber posted...
Arika knows the controls are bad

Nintendo knows the controls are bad

Message board fanboys still want to deny it.

Good lord.

They are?
I didn't even come to the message boards before finishing the game and never had a problem with the controls.
But I bought Monster Hunter for Wii U. Now that game has some of the worst controls I've ever seen in any game.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kid Icarus: Uprising

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived