Kid Icarus: Uprising

#1CAPSARPosted 3/29/2013 8:07:51 AM
So with us getting RE:R yesterday on eShop what do people think are the chances of us seeing KI:U come out on the eShop?
#2AnclationPosted 3/29/2013 8:15:26 AM
I'm surprised it hasn't already been put on eShop. It certainly seems long overdue.
#3Dinoman96Posted 3/29/2013 8:33:49 AM
From what I hear, Nintendo hasn't put it up because of the stand.
---
wargle gargle
#4IAznDragonI YanPosted 3/29/2013 8:34:22 AM
From what I hear, Nintendo hasn't put it up because of the stand.

don't forget the cards
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#5melchiahdimPosted 3/29/2013 8:36:29 AM
They could always make a program to mail the stand and cards to you if you want them.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#6AnclationPosted 3/29/2013 8:42:07 AM
Neither the stand nor the cards are necessary to play the game, so that strikes me as a really dumb reason not to release it on eShop. If they really think most gamers feel ripped off for not getting those items, just offer the game at a somewhat lower price.
#7MrKunioPosted 3/29/2013 9:24:35 AM
Anclation posted...
Neither the stand nor the cards are necessary to play the game, so that strikes me as a really dumb reason not to release it on eShop. If they really think most gamers feel ripped off for not getting those items, just offer the game at a somewhat lower price.

The stand is great for any 3ds game... Why would you buy something for full price that is not complete?!?!

This is boggling my mind.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#8AnclationPosted 3/29/2013 9:49:59 AM
MrKunio posted...
Anclation posted...

The stand is great for any 3ds game... Why would you buy something for full price that is not complete?!?!

This is boggling my mind.

Because I personally don't find the stand remotely useful? Because I find the game by itself to be better and capable of providing more hours of entertainment than pretty much any other full price 3DS game? I mean, I obviously already own a standard retail copy (stand, cards and all), but if I didn't, and had to choose between say, eShop versions of Kid Icarus: Uprising (without the stand or the cards) and Super Mario 3D Land, both costing the same, I'd pick Kid Icarus in a heartbeat.
#9Storm ChamberPosted 3/29/2013 1:44:17 PM
Arika knows the controls are bad

Nintendo knows the controls are bad

Message board fanboys still want to deny it.

Good lord.
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#10zelos71Posted 3/29/2013 1:52:50 PM
Storm Chamber posted...
Arika knows the controls are bad

Nintendo knows the controls are bad

Message board fanboys still want to deny it.

Good lord.

They are?
I didn't even come to the message boards before finishing the game and never had a problem with the controls.
But I bought Monster Hunter for Wii U. Now that game has some of the worst controls I've ever seen in any game.