YR: Sakurai said isn't making Kid Icarus Uprising sequel, secretly is-

#1Bancario51Posted 3/29/2013 1:07:02 PM
After the million mark I believe he is truly considering it.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2super_taco_ftwPosted 3/29/2013 1:13:47 PM
HELLS TO DA YEAHS!
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#3Smasher123456Posted 3/29/2013 1:27:01 PM
I wouldn't doubt it. It seems too popular to not make. I remember when Sakurai said that Brawl would be the last Smash. When they announced the 4th part of me knew he was roped into it.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 2709 9820 3559
#4aak57Posted 3/29/2013 1:28:43 PM
If they make another game, they damn well better allow a dual-stick control scheme with the CPP.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#5Dinoman96Posted 3/29/2013 2:11:39 PM(edited)
I'd be amazed at him working on two big projects at once (Smash 4 and this), especially with his recent arm issues.
---
wargle gargle
#621_21Posted 3/29/2013 2:17:14 PM
Wouldn't be surprised. He wanted Melee to be last, but then he made Brawl. Now after claiming to want Brawl to be last, he's making even another one.

Just wait. There will be something more related to Kid Icarus. If Sakurai won't do anything then Nintendo will.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#7lividd3adPosted 3/29/2013 2:31:05 PM
I would be more than content with that. I'd quite like Kid Icarus to become a large enough series to gain a couple of spin-offs and side games. Imagine a fighter with the characters from KI:U. Imagine.
---
Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/flyingmintbunny
#8pikachupwnagePosted 3/29/2013 2:36:32 PM
21_21 posted...
Wouldn't be surprised. He wanted Melee to be last, but then he made Brawl. Now after claiming to want Brawl to be last, he's making even another one.

Just wait. There will be something more related to Kid Icarus. If Sakurai won't do anything then Nintendo will.

He is Nintendo's Kojima.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
#9emagdnEPosted 3/29/2013 4:32:43 PM
yeah, you all mention how he said "this will be my last SSB" twice, and you actually believed him when he said he wouldn't do an Uprising sequel, instead of taking that as a confirmation that there will indeed be a sequel?!

.....and how about the part where he developed arm problems after developing Uprising? talk about poetic justice!
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#10Sad_FacePosted 3/29/2013 4:56:54 PM
I wouldn't doubt it. It seems too popular to not make. I remember when Sakurai said that Brawl would be the last Smash. When they announced the 4th part of me knew he was roped into it.

To be fair, when he directs the SSB series, he makes it clear to his development team that the game they're currently developing is going to be the last in the series to boost morale so they give it their all. And he only starts up a new SSB game when Iwata demands him to.