Ocarina of Time and Starfox got remade, where's Crystal Shards?

#3121_21Posted 3/29/2013 6:53:58 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...

This sarcasm proves you know you were wrong by using the word 'overrated'. Glad to hear it.

Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic. Sarcasm's pretty hard to deliver through the internet. I was being serious. So feel happy that you were really proving my point.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#3221_21Posted 3/29/2013 6:54:30 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
Ladies ladies, your both pretty.

My hair is prettier!!! >_<
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#33LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/29/2013 6:56:41 PM
21_21 posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

This sarcasm proves you know you were wrong by using the word 'overrated'. Glad to hear it.

Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic. Sarcasm's pretty hard to deliver through the internet. I was being serious. So feel happy that you were really proving my point.

Alright. Keep going on with that mentality of 'Zelda is overrated' while I'm here playing the greatest game of all time, which comes from that very series.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13
#3421_21Posted 3/29/2013 6:58:08 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...

Alright. Keep going on with that mentality of 'Zelda is overrated' while I'm here playing the greatest game of all time, which comes from that very series.

Okay. You play an overrated series while I play a better game over here :P
---
Currently playing:
#35WrestlinFanPosted 3/29/2013 6:58:19 PM
^ Windwaker?
---
I was in heaven. I was in hell. Believe in neither, but fear them as well
#3621_21Posted 3/29/2013 7:03:14 PM(edited)
WrestlinFan posted...
^ Windwaker?

I assume so. It's the only "non-overrated" Zelda I can think of. In which case he really is playing a better game than I am.
---
Currently playing:
#37TVthePunisherPosted 3/29/2013 7:04:42 PM
21_21 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...
^ Windwaker?

I assume so. It's the only "non-overrated" Zelda I can think of. In which case he really is playing a better game than I am.

How about those Tingle games? *shudder* Though Spirit Tracks receives a bad rap...*never played it though*

On the subject of Crystal Shards, I loved it. Only problem is...it's the only Kirby game I've ever played. I pretty much didn't pay attention to it until the N64 and even then, I probably played it because of Super Smash Bros.
---
I have never punched a beer in my life. That's alcohol abuse.
#3821_21Posted 3/29/2013 7:06:55 PM
TVthePunisher posted...
21_21 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...
^ Windwaker?

How about those Tingle games? *shudder* Though Spirit Tracks receives a bad rap...*never played it though*

On the subject of Crystal Shards, I loved it. Only problem is...it's the only Kirby game I've ever played. I pretty much didn't pay attention to it until the N64 and even then, I probably played it because of Super Smash Bros.

You really gotta try out Return to Dreamland. THe game is even more fun in multiplayer.
---
Currently playing:
#39LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/29/2013 7:08:18 PM
21_21 posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

Okay. You play an overrated series while I play a better game over here :P

HAHAHAHAHAAH

999, SMT: DeSu & FE:A better than any 3D Zelda?

Keep dreaming.
---
#40LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/29/2013 7:09:00 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
^ Windwaker?

I'm really not playing any Zelda game right now. But considering many Zelda games are considered the best of all time, I just said that.

WW is #2, though.
---