Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games
2 years ago#11
OoSubaruoO posted...
Now, we wait for Razieru to enter the topic and complain on how pathetic we all are.

The sheer fact that he'd rather argue with us than ANYTHING ELSE makes him pathetic. Besides, I hate people who act high and mighty even though everything is against them.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
2 years ago#12
IWATA WORSHIPS HITLER!

I laughed
IWATA EATS BABIES!

.....what's wrong with eating babies?
Did I do it right?

you forgot how Mario has been reduced to quick rehashes, Zelda has been reduced to a guinea pig for touch screen/motion controls, Pair Up, and god dammit pika, how could you forget the Fifth Generation pokémon?! specifically the ones made in the image of a dairy product?
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
2 years ago#13
emagdnE posted...
IWATA WORSHIPS HITLER!

I laughed
IWATA EATS BABIES!

Did I do it right?

you forgot how Mario has been reduced to quick rehashes, Zelda has been reduced to a guinea pig for touch screen/motion controls, Pair Up, and god dammit pika, how could you forget the Fifth Generation pokémon?! specifically the ones made in the image of a dairy product?

Splendid, he's here! Have a seat. Would you like one cube of sugar in your tea, or two?

*meanwhile there's a banner that reads "INTERVENTION" overhead*
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
2 years ago#14
I like Endgame because he makes people butthurt. Always gives me a good laugh.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
2 years ago#15
emagdnE posted...
IWATA WORSHIPS HITLER!

I laughed
IWATA EATS BABIES!

Did I do it right?

But this is a topic about kid icarus and Fire emblem.

Usually you don't go on EVERY one of your rants at once!
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
2 years ago#16
OoSubaruoO posted...
Now, we wait for Razieru to enter the topic and complain on how pathetic we all are.

NOW I know you all have a fatal attraction for me.

2wingedangel posted...
The sheer fact that he'd rather argue with us than ANYTHING ELSE makes him pathetic.

The fact that you all sit around huddled together in your little groups waiting desperately for those who you summon to entertain you, effortlessly proves otherwise, 2 Wings.

Besides, I hate people who act high and mighty even though everything is against them.

Sounds like a personal problem cut right down the insecure middle.

Eh, anyway, I fail to see the charm in an SRPG with "board game" style strategizing. Are all SRPGs made with such hilarious strategy designs? And I thought Animal Crossing and the Sims games are supposed to have dating, family building, and all that other real life crap....

Sounds like everyone has an extreme high from Awakening being the first FRESH portable Fire Emblem since the GBA days. I'll try the demo out anyway just to see what's so special about this Fire Emblem.

As for Kid Icarus, it's good to see people FINALLY recognizing the franchise's existence. I mean, you all weren't leaping hills and mountains 23 + years ago, or mentioning a damn thing about the fallen angel. Now, he's one of the many martyrs for the 3DS!
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
2 years ago#17
The fact that you all sit around huddled together in your little groups waiting desperately for those who you summon to entertain you, effortlessly proves otherwise, 2 Wings.

I have no idea what's going on here since I hardly ever come to this board (well, people not liking endgame is something I'm familiar enough with) but as far as I can tell, you and endgame are being treated as playthings for everyone else's amusement.

Just an observation.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
2 years ago#18
brawl__08 posted...
as far as I can tell, you and endgame are being treated as playthings for everyone else's amusement.

They don't move without us, shimmy to the beat of our drums, and get arse hurt every time we post ANYTHING. Yeah, sure; we're the ones that look like the "play things".

Just an observation.

And a horribly flawed and ignorant one at that.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
2 years ago#19
OoSubaruoO posted...

I stopped taking him seriously when he exaggerated about how much worse DS games looked on 3DS. I really hope you guys disagree with him on that.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
2 years ago#20
And despite Awakening having flaws, it's still a pretty damn good SRPG, if you play Lunatic mode, and a pretty damn good 3DS game at that.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived