Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games

#21brawl__08Posted 3/29/2013 11:59:59 PM
And a horribly flawed and ignorant one at that.

Further action that substantiates my observation.

thnx bby <3
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#22aak57Posted 3/30/2013 12:03:49 AM
Oh man, if you guys love Raz here you should see him on the Golden Sun Dark Dawn board. I'm not kidding when I estimate he's typed hundreds of thousands of words in response to another poster there. They routinely make thousand-or-more-word posts arguing back and forth about the dumbest things. I'm talking full blown, quoting every single line and replying to it type bickering.

The sexual tension between them is truly remarkable.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#23RPGNinja123Posted 3/30/2013 12:05:25 AM
21_21 posted...
And despite Awakening having flaws, it's still a pretty damn good SRPG, if you play Lunatic mode, and a pretty damn good 3DS game at that.

It has too much content that it is easy to overlook the flaws
---
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#24helldewPosted 3/30/2013 12:09:39 AM
21_21 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Now, we wait for Razieru to enter the topic and complain on how pathetic we all are.

I stopped taking him seriously when he exaggerated about how much worse DS games looked on 3DS. I really hope you guys disagree with him on that.

I actually agree with him on that i can barely stand playing DS games on my 3DS >.< but if you have no alternative then do it. Just IMO its not worth losing your DSi/DSL over i would rather wear those systems out and wear my 3DS out on newer games..

and lmao Pika You got me laughing there ;p
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#2521_21Posted 3/30/2013 7:11:21 AM
helldew posted...
I actually agree with him on that i can barely stand playing DS games on my 3DS >.< but if you have no alternative then do it. Just IMO its not worth losing your DSi/DSL over i would rather wear those systems out and wear my 3DS out on newer games..

and lmao Pika You got me laughing there ;p

Alright. Fair enough. I guess I'm the only one.

Raz still has so many other things I can call out for, so no biggie.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#26RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 8:42:10 AM
21_21 posted...
Alright. Fair enough. I guess I'm the only one.

You and a just a few others. I attempted to play Portrait of Ruin (my Castlevania of the Year at the moment) recently. It looked like utter and blurry ass.

Raz still has so many other things I can call out for, so no biggie.

Whatever do you mean?
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#27king_darksPosted 3/30/2013 8:45:01 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
21_21 posted...
And despite Awakening having flaws, it's still a pretty damn good SRPG, if you play Lunatic mode, and a pretty damn good 3DS game at that.

It has too much content that it is easy to overlook the flaws

No it isn't the content. It is just the fact it is a good game.
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#282wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:06:00 AM
As much as Raz talks so highly about himself and lowly about others, I can at least give credit for his trolling in that he actually cares about us enough to stick around. I should also thank him for keeping this topic alive, so how about I throw poor Razzy a bone. "Oh boohoo, Razieru, I'm soooo butthurt right now. You truly are a master of conversation."

Now that that's over with, I genuinely have a hard time finding any major flaws in those games, besides that grinding for levels, money, support, etc. in FE:A gets pretty repetitive quickly.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#29RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 12:13:28 PM
2wingedangel posted...
As much as Raz talks so highly about himself and lowly about others, I can at least give credit for his trolling in that he actually cares about us enough to stick around. I should also thank him for keeping this topic alive, so how about I throw poor Razzy a bone. "Oh boohoo, Razieru, I'm soooo butthurt right now. You truly are a master of conversation."

Oh you got it BAD; and everyone knows it. Pitying your mundane topic and adding me to the mix for "saving it" and supposedly caring about any of you only adds more displeasure to this "butt hurt" you speak of. You're welcome?

Now, let's take the warped void back to reality. I'm thinking no one cares to discuss these highly overrated games, hence no responses other than the ones I make to snipe through your hilarity and anguish.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#302wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:07:33 PM
Razieru posted...
2wingedangel posted...

Oh you got it BAD; and everyone knows it. Pitying your mundane topic and adding me to the mix for "saving it" and supposedly caring about any of you only adds more displeasure to this "butt hurt" you speak of. You're welcome?

Now, let's take the warped void back to reality. I'm thinking no one cares to discuss these highly overrated games, hence no responses other than the ones I make to snipe through your hilarity and anguish.

The thing can't detect sarcasm. Who would have thought?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462