Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games

#41Rurouni720Posted 3/30/2013 3:40:35 PM(edited)
2wingedangel posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Now, we wait for Razieru to enter the topic and complain on how pathetic we all are.

The sheer fact that he'd rather argue with us than ANYTHING ELSE makes him pathetic. Besides, I hate people who act high and mighty even though everything is against them.

Which is why the ignore list was my best friend. Couldn't bother arsing myself to respond any further to Razzy's incessant BS containing double standard arrogance with a dash of temper tantrums, constantly stooping past off-topic territory discussions.

Since it's obvious he'll never enjoy the 3DS or Nintendo in general then he's better off getting staying away from this board, which makes me wonder why he even bothers sticking his noes into places where he's not welcomed.
#4221_21Posted 3/30/2013 3:40:08 PM
According to his karma he hasn't been here for as long as even me, so he must've been pretty annoying to piss everyone here.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#43Carbuncle009Posted 3/30/2013 3:42:26 PM
Razieru posted...
Blah Blah, I am not a troll, blah blah blah

Hey, can you see my fingers crossed behind my back now, Raz?
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#44Rurouni720Posted 3/30/2013 3:44:00 PM
Well his previous alt account (Napajeni) had to some quality time instigating around this board last year, so it's not really surprising.
#45RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 3:48:24 PM(edited)
Rurouni720 posted...
Which is why the ignore list was my best friend. Couldn't bother arsing myself to respond any further to Razzy's incessant BS containing double standard arrogance with a dash of temper tantrums, constantly stooping past off-topic territory discussions.

My dear Hurr Durr Ruro, why are you so redundant with your red eyes banter? I swear you post this pot shot drivel every time this adult is having a conversation with others. I make you cringe THAT much?

Since it's obvious he'll never enjoy the 3DS or Nintendo in general then he's better off getting staying away from this board, which makes me wonder why he even bothers sticking his noes into places where he's not welcomed.

Uh, it's NOSE, dear Hurr Durr Ruro. Slow down with the, "I'll huff and puff and BLOW your house down" stagnant speeches BEFORE you make another spelling error easily correctable by the appended spell check.

Well his previous alt account (Napajeni) had to some quality time instigating around this board last year, so it's not really surprising.

Who is Napajeni?

Carbuncle009 posted...
Hey, can you see my fingers crossed behind my back now, Raz?

You have....fingers?
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#462wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:51:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47Carbuncle009Posted 3/30/2013 3:53:07 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
You have....fingers?

No, I only said that to distract you from the arm gun I have installed.

*pumps Raz full of bullets*

/joke

Duh, how else do I type?
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#482wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:55:36 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Razieru posted...
You have....fingers?

No, I only said that to distract you from the arm gun I have installed.

*pumps Raz full of bullets*

/joke

Duh, how else do I type?

Knowing him, he'll just say that you missed, then go on a rant about how "inferior" we are.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#4921_21Posted 3/30/2013 3:56:08 PM
Razieru posted...
You have....fingers?

Yes Raz. I know this comes off as news to you, but trolls aren't the only ones who can type with fingers.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#50GloryChaosPosted 3/30/2013 3:56:33 PM
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666