Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games

#51Carbuncle009Posted 3/30/2013 4:58:16 PM
So does anyone else remember that video series "There she is!"? I just recently rewatched it.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#52RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 4:58:27 PM
2wingedangel posted...
Looks like that "INTERVENTION" banner is getting some use after all.

Eh, but you're failing at YOUR job, 2 Wings. I mean, so far, your neglected topic is only successful because of me, and now, we have three pages so far dedicated to little old me. How does that make you feel, kiddo?

And let's not forget the part in the manual that you, not I, am supposed to ALWAYS remain in control. So far, given the emotions running at an all time high, that's just another one of your differed dreams, isn't it? Oh, the revelations.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#532wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:59:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54Carbuncle009Posted 3/30/2013 5:00:44 PM
Razieru posted...
and now, we have three pages

I count 2.

50 POST PAGES MASTER RACE!
---
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#55RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 5:04:29 PM(edited)
2wingedangel posted...
By the way, that post wasn't making fun of people with autism. That would be ironic because I'm autistic and still a better human bei- oh wait, trolls aren't humans.

Well, the mods saw through THAT poker face too; so you did yourself a favor by cutting your bs "explanation" for your crude actions short. *wink wink*

Certainly explains how you can find such enjoyment in tricking yourself into think you make anyone butthurt.

But, these....love letters you're still sending me....they don't sound very nice....

Carbuncle009 posted...
I count 2.

Oh, there will be more. Just stick around. Oh, wait....
---
#562wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:03:06 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Razieru posted...
and now, we have three pages

I count 2.

"50 post pages is inferior because trololololol"
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#57Carbuncle009Posted 3/30/2013 5:03:43 PM
Anyone else bored today?

We need something like people entering TVs or People transmogrifying into coffins.
---
#582wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:06:31 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Anyone else bored today?

We need something like people entering TVs or People transmogrifying into coffins.

I wish Call of Duty wasn't the only online game I had. Oh well, my birthday's only a little more than a month away.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#59Rurouni720Posted 3/30/2013 5:18:19 PM
2wingedangel posted...
By the way, that post wasn't making fun of people with autism. That would be ironic because I'm autistic and still a better human bei- oh wait, trolls aren't humans. Certainly explains how you can find such enjoyment in tricking yourself into think you make anyone butthurt.

Gotta boost dat ego somewhere right? Not like his nonsensical vomit is any noteworthy of getting a clear cut out on everyone besides making him look like a comedic joke and a sheep to embarrassment on this site.
#60RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 5:27:54 PM
I tell ya, that Hurr Durr Ruro guy LOVES his cowardice. He keeps upping the ante with his pot shots of arse hurt gibberish about me, yet claims to be "ignoring" me.

Too bad the scorned chap can't see the light at the end of the tunnel painting the bright picture of me being so much better than him given this cowardice card of his alone.
---