Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are my favorite 3DS games

#6121_21Posted 3/30/2013 5:37:49 PM
Oh Raz. You're so insecure that you always have to force people to think you're something. You're trying to keep this topic alive just so you could have people read your posts. It's really pathetic, especially if you think you're convincing anyone at all at whatever you're trying to say...
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#62Rurouni720Posted 3/30/2013 5:45:52 PM(edited)
Heck, i'm not even offended since i have the option to ignore his irrelevant cry-baby lash outs. Razzy's basically shouting at brick wall at this point, it's pathetic. :)
#63retrogamer28Posted 3/30/2013 5:48:40 PM
And I thought nothing good could come of trolls. The mocking of them in this thread is in the top 3 funniest things I have read today, so hilarious!
#64RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 5:52:02 PM
21_21 posted...
Oh Raz. You're so insecure that you always have to force people to think you're something. You're trying to keep this topic alive just so you could have people read your posts.

Oh Legal Guy (21), you're such a pot kettler. You claim I'm insecure, yet it is YOU ALL incessantly responding to every single post I make with poopy diaper gibberish. I am inadvertently keeping this otherwise fruitless topic alive merely to rip all the bandaged rears to shreds.

As my sig implies, I truly have the power; and wouldn't you know it - all I have to do is merely post to show and prove it. So, kill the poker face banter and stance, and let loose like the others do. Come now, SHIMMY!

It's really pathetic, especially if you think you're convincing anyone at all at whatever you're trying to say...

Ah, but what's more pathetic is contradicting your own hypocritical ramblings. What a farce. I clearly AM convincing you if you continue posting such condescending fail. Just keep responding with such an angry tone to shove that foot further down your throat, kiddo.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#6521_21Posted 3/30/2013 5:54:14 PM
Legal Guy? Huh, has a nice ring to it....
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#66RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 5:56:05 PM
21_21 posted...
Legal Guy? Huh, has a nice ring to it....

Nah, it clearly means you have a long way to go, like a greenhorn. You're quite....fresh, kiddo.

Rurouni720 posted...
Heck, i'm not even offended since i have the option to ignore his irrelevant cry-baby lash outs. Razzy's basically shouting at brick wall at this point, it's pathetic. :)

And he continues to assault from behind the wall shivering.

retrogamer28 posted...
And I thought nothing good could come of trolls. The mocking of them in this thread is in the top 3 funniest things I have read today, so hilarious!

Yah, they can be quite amusing to rip. I mean, who knew that I could be a one man wrecking crew? What a spectacle!
---
#67ShadyBrad1984Posted 3/30/2013 6:01:03 PM
So, GameFAQ's self appointed “troll rustlers” are here to brighten up Easter?

Endgame even appeared to make your day, but you had to summon Razieru as well?

No wonder he thinks he has power over you guys, you can't get enough of him.
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321
Playing: MH3U, Luigi's Mansion 2, Code of Princess, HarmoKnight and SMT: Strange Journey
#68RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 6:05:45 PM(edited)
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
So, GameFAQ's self appointed “troll rustlers” are here to brighten up Easter?

They are worse than Alice in her Wonderland. It's no different from other dreams they try so hard to make a reality.

Endgame even appeared to make your day, but you had to summon Razieru as well?

Eh, they really love me deep down - I make them whole. Can't you tell?

I clearly do. Don't you hear their painful cries bellowing from the abyss?
---
#692wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 6:05:21 PM
ShadyBrad1984 posted...

At least two of us have him on ignore, so it's really him who needs us.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#70RazieruPosted 3/30/2013 6:12:37 PM
2wingedangel posted...
At least two of us have him on ignore, so it's really him who needs us.

Ah, 2 Wings is living yet another lie....again. Just two pages ago, we were "fencing" my dear. So how do you properly explain you now "ignoring" me? Or are you going to use that card as a cop out like Hurr Durr Ruro does gleefully?

And let's not forget the bitter-tooth responses you all incessantly made to me.
---