OH SNAP! Did the 3DS update improve framerate issues for games???

#51Jrx1Posted 3/30/2013 1:04:07 AM
I think Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission runs smoother now o_O
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#52Tino_Tonitini2Posted 3/30/2013 1:39:23 AM
Okay I just played a few levels of Rayman 3D and it might have maintained a high framerate wth greater frequency, but I really can't be sure since I don't remember how it was previously. It's possible it might not have changed at all. The only thing I can with confidence say that the framerate is certainly acceptable. If anyone was bothered by it in the past, they probably won't be a now...at least not as much as before anyway.
#53Rurouni720(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 7:02:49 AM
bcornelia posted...
I don't play Kingdom Hearts so I can't speak for that. I explored the whole gameworld in Mirror of Fate after the update though, and didn't notice any improvements in that game specifically. Haven't checked my MGS3 cartridge yet.

Demo or full game?
#54bcorneliaPosted 3/30/2013 1:02:35 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
bcornelia posted...
I don't play Kingdom Hearts so I can't speak for that. I explored the whole gameworld in Mirror of Fate after the update though, and didn't notice any improvements in that game specifically. Haven't checked my MGS3 cartridge yet.

Demo or full game?

"Whole gameworld" should have been enough of an indicator that I was not talking about the demo. >_>
---
This is an elite pirate
#55MrDrippyPosted 3/30/2013 4:10:53 PM
I think the framerate is just slightly improved in some areas in MGS3D. I can't really remember how it was like since it's been a long time since I last played it.

---
http://i.imgur.com/R8gpXAg.jpg
#56PhoenixRushPosted 3/30/2013 4:16:10 PM
I tried renting the full version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It ran somewhat better than the demo, but at first it didn't read in my system, which I only got last month. Later the game actually crashed and forced the system to restart. I wouldn't recommend it as a purchase to anyone. Get it on the consoles instead.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#57skulper34Posted 3/30/2013 4:34:11 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
I tried renting the full version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It ran somewhat better than the demo, but at first it didn't read in my system, which I only got last month. Later the game actually crashed and forced the system to restart. I wouldn't recommend it as a purchase to anyone. Get it on the consoles instead.

Are you sure its not a defective cartridge?
#58PhoenixRushPosted 3/30/2013 4:35:54 PM
I'm not positive, but let's just say the game seemed to struggle running a lot, and the sound was odd. The demo was kind of like that too. In fact, my rental place had multiple complaints about that game in particular. Maybe the cart is defective, I don't know. Still, I recommend the console versions.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#59alamazing1234Posted 3/30/2013 4:48:03 PM
Is code of princess playable yet?
#60Frozenx07Posted 3/30/2013 6:10:12 PM
alamazing1234 posted...
Is code of princess playable yet?
I would like to know this too. I avoided the game because of the slow down.