Should i get Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, or Luigis Mansion?

#1footballdemon86Posted 3/29/2013 9:41:33 PM
I havent played any games of any of these series. I enjoy RPG's and i like the idea of the "endlessness" of monster hunter. Ive never played an Action RPG either. However, i really wont have access online nor do i have a Wii U. What game do you guys recommend?
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#2AgarestWarPosted 3/29/2013 9:45:59 PM
honestly I am a huge RPG fan and this Fire Emblem looks from the 80's.

So Ugly. I would never try to post something negative on the Fire Emblem Forum. Dont want to be attack by some japanese marketing team lol

I am a 2D Fan and this is just garbage with a lot of publicity.

Did not try Luigi and Monster Hunter but they are a better choice for sure
---
French Canadian Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9 Proudest Completion: Mega Man 10 200/200G
#3blh88Posted 3/29/2013 9:46:00 PM
Monster Hunter if you have friends to play with.

Fire Emblem if you like Tactical RPGs (think FF Tactics, Ogre Battle, Pokemon Conquest)

Luigis Mansion if you like survival horror for babies.
---
so delicious and moist
#4IlluminoiusPosted 3/29/2013 9:52:54 PM
luigis
#5RPGNinja123Posted 3/29/2013 9:54:15 PM
I don't know what the other guy is talking about but Awakening is amazing and not ugly at all. Maybe his 3DS is busted up or something.

Definitely get FE and Luigi both if you can.
---
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#6AgarestWarPosted 3/29/2013 10:01:51 PM(edited)
RPGNinja123 posted...
I don't know what the other guy is talking about but Awakening is amazing and not ugly at all. Maybe his 3DS is busted up or something.

Definitely get FE and Luigi both if you can.

Youtube Fire Emblem: Awakening. There is plenty SRPG better than this one.(on other console sadly)
Worst Fire Emblem deception ever. I dont want to start a war but it feels good to express myself about how I dislikes Fire Emblem Awakening
---
French Canadian Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9 Proudest Completion: Mega Man 10 200/200G
#7footballdemon86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:00:47 PM
sadly i can only afford one. I have OoT and Kingdom hearts to hold me over as far as RPG's go. But it looks like FE and MH beat out Luigi. Between those two, what would be best? I wouldnt have anyone to play multiplayer with.
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#8AgarestWarPosted 3/29/2013 10:04:09 PM
footballdemon86 posted...
sadly i can only afford one. I have OoT and Kingdom hearts to hold me over as far as RPG's go. But it looks like FE and MH beat out Luigi. Between those two, what would be best? I wouldnt have anyone to play multiplayer with.

i think there is a demo for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter.
---
#9ShadowRisaePosted 3/29/2013 10:04:43 PM

Fire Emblem. Monster Hunter is best with multiplayer.
---
Too many games, not enough free time.
#10AgarestWarPosted 3/29/2013 10:07:36 PM(edited)
ShadowRisae posted...

Fire Emblem. Monster Hunter is best with multiplayer.

Is it easy to find friends for Monster Hunter or you need to get real friends who luckily love Monster Hunter.
---