What else could Nintendo possibly make for the 3DS and announce at E3???

#1gfaqsterPosted 3/30/2013 1:36:58 AM
It seems to me like we have gotten just about all the awesome games we could ask for on it!

All we really need now is:

Smash Bros 3DS
new Zelda 3DS game either Majoras Mask remake or entirely new Zelda game
a 2D Metroid game like Super Metroid for 3ds
F-Zero 3ds game

and thats about it but here are some others that aren't as important but still good

maybe a new Wario Land or Warioware game
Metroid Prime Hunters 2
Kirby game
new Starfox game
new Yoshi's Island game
Mario Party 3DS

and SE can give us a remake of FF6

I'm kinda starting to wonder what Nintendo could possibly announce next.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#2Fr33zPosted 3/30/2013 3:25:51 AM
I get a feeling the 3DS is gonna have a minor spotlight at E3 this year. They're probably gonna give 99% of the show to the WiiU to try and fix the mess its in right now. Hopefully the 3DS still gets a good showing though. As you stated, SSB and Zelda are a given, Pokemon X/Y will probably get some spotlight too. Other than that everything else is up in the air.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
#3eondenPosted 3/30/2013 3:45:35 AM
Smash will appear if the Wii U version appear as they are linked.
The new zelda is said to launch before even thinking about the remake of MM.
Metroid and F-Zero may happen (but I would say they may not appear this year, as it will be mainly focused in the Wii U)
Warioware and Mario Party are not the kind of games that Nintendo would show in the E3 (at least with the 3ds) but i hope a mario party with online mode (playing with your friends would be awesome).
SE is having too many difficulties right now, and i would prefer a ff8-9 remake, not that ff6 is not cool, but...
What I expect nintendo to do is say the miiverse launch day in 3ds (and with that i hope a unified account system) and take the chance to improve the e-shop, finally including gba games (with ff6 in the first group) >.<
---
Friend code (3DS): 2036-6778-7047
#4abbyhitterPosted 3/30/2013 4:22:15 AM
TC, you act like Nintendo has run out of good games to release for the 3DS this year. Don't think like that.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#5Soggy13Posted 3/30/2013 4:43:31 AM
I really wanna see a 2D Metroid on the 3DS. Preferably somewhere in the timeline before Fusion because is ice missles suck. BEAM FOREVER BABY!!11 ahem* but imagine deep rich backgrounds with the occasional need to venture back there. Even if it were just for spiderball puzzles this could be implemented nicely. They could even include swarms of enemies that come out of the background.

I also want a new Zelda game because OoT was a remake and ST/PH gave me craps from touch only controls. Hopefully they decide to stick with the classic top down perspective and not switch the behind the shoulder view like the consoles. Because I don't really want to just play one time of Zelda the handheld versions always feel distinctly different from console.

I honestly wouldn't mind yet another Mario title ether as long as its almost completely unique. Maybe something similar to Mario Sunshine since Luigi's Mansion 2 came out. I say if one brother gets his backpack back Jack then Jack, back his backpack should the other recieve. On a side note The Mario bros. should open a cleaning company. Luigi dusts sweeps and vacuums while Mario washes shines and takes all the credit.
---
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...
#6DeathSnipe777Posted 3/30/2013 4:43:45 AM
I get a feeling the 3DS is gonna have a minor spotlight at E3 this year. They're probably gonna give 99% of the show to the WiiU to try and fix the mess its in right now. Hopefully the 3DS still gets a good showing though. As you stated, SSB and Zelda are a given, Pokemon X/Y will probably get some spotlight too. Other than that everything else is up in the air.

You assume that they can't just have a separate conference for the 3DS like they did last year.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#7toad133Posted 3/30/2013 4:48:20 AM
DeathSnipe777 posted...

You assume that they can't just have a separate conference for the 3DS like they did last year.

The thing is the conference just went over content we already knew about. I expect we'll get a lot of titles in Nintendo Directs revealed, and this E3 will just be going over them like Castlevania last year for instance.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#8rizsparkyPosted 3/30/2013 4:59:17 AM
1. F-Zero 3DS
2. F-Zero 3DS
3. F-Zero 3DS
4. F-Zero 3DS
5. F-Zero 3DS

and if we're lucky!

6. F-Zero 3DS
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#9StarmanJuniorPosted 3/30/2013 5:15:03 AM
if the metroid we've been waiting for ends up being hunters 2, I will die on the inside.
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#10Soggy13Posted 3/30/2013 5:16:32 AM
rizsparky posted...
1. F-Zero 3DS
2. F-Zero 3DS
3. F-Zero 3DS
4. F-Zero 3DS
5. F-Zero 3DS

and if we're lucky!

6. F-Zero 3DS

F-Zero hasn't been good since F-Zero GX..... or if you don't get that joke F-Zero hasn't had a good game in almost ten years O.o. The story mode in GX was so dad gum hard.
---
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...