Club nintendo rewards...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club nintendo rewards...
2 years ago#1
Starship defense or 3d Classics: Kid Icarus?
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
2 years ago#2
I got kid Icarus
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
2 years ago#3
gofghxg posted...
I got kid Icarus

i have both would you like a download code for starship denfense if you do inbox/pm me
---
Official Chespin Of Pokemon X and Y Boards. 3ds Friend Code : 3668-7470-4989
2 years ago#4
Chespin-man posted...
gofghxg posted...
I got kid Icarus

i have both would you like a download code for starship denfense if you do inbox/pm me

Please PM code
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
2 years ago#5
Sigh. Hoping you didn't go with chespin, he's a scammer and troll.
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
2 years ago#6
When the hell are they going to get the freaking game case back again!!! I had just enough points for it when it was taken off and I haven't seen it in months. >__<
---
http://i.imgur.com/tP7BG.jpg
2 years ago#7
mignoncurieux posted...
When the hell are they going to get the freaking game case back again!!! I had just enough points for it when it was taken off and I haven't seen it in months. >__<

Last time it was on there was just before Christmas. Guess what I'm hording my coins for???
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
2 years ago#8
Emeraldrox posted...
Sigh. Hoping you didn't go with chespin, he's a scammer and troll.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65838280/739595077

Can you please stop harassing him now? Or are you going to say that an ares is an accomplice, or something equally ridiculous?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#9
FieldTornOutlaw posted...
mignoncurieux posted...

Last time it was on there was just before Christmas. Guess what I'm hording my coins for???

too bad youll lose all your coins before that
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club nintendo rewards...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived