I have Mii Invitations turned off because of Mario Kart 7

#11Akira1256Posted 3/30/2013 1:04:33 PM
SS4kronos33 posted...
i have close to 2000 mii's in my plaza as well because of mario kart 7.after going through and looking at some of them i noticed that some were the special mii's with gold pants.i have to wonder how these players got gold pants.i always thought that these were from nintendo like the iwata,reggie,and miyamoto ones.i missed out on the reggie mii.my 3ds didnt get it sent to it.

Some of the 'special' Miis with gold pants, you can get by scanning in QR codes, like the ones for the Resident Evil: Revelations Miis, or from Nintendo's "Celebrity Mii Characters" Facebook gallery. They're basically like "by invitation" Miis, but you have to move them from Mii Maker to your Plaza, first. Also, you can only get them once, and they're generally region-locked. -_-
Do you remember whether or not you scanned any Mii QR codes?
#12esoteric42Posted 3/30/2013 1:39:16 PM
I have Mii invitations turned off because there have been occasions where I would streetpass someone with MarioKart 7, their Mii would be in my plaza by invitation.

They would then not StreetPass my Mii Plaza, making puzzle exchange and find Mii participation impossible.

I have SpotPass turned on, and received the gold pants Miyamoto and the Luigi's Mansion 2 stationary.

Furthermore, if you want more gold pants Miis in your plaza, seach Google for QR codes for gold pants Miis.

Use Mii Maker to scan the QR code.

View the gold pants Mii, and press the 'Y' button to transfer the gold pants Mii to your Mii plaza.

This will then count towards your completing the 10 StreetPass with Special Mii accomplishment.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#13Akira1256Posted 3/30/2013 1:42:52 PM
Special Miis you get through QR codes do not count toward the Special Mii accomplishments in the Plaza. (You're not Streetpassing them, or getting them through Spotpass, for example.)

But, yeah, I've been getting a number of those Streetpasses, where they only show up in MK7 and not the Plaza, lately. -_-
#14SS4kronos33Posted 3/31/2013 11:50:00 AM
Akira1256
Posted 3/30/2013 3:04:33 PM
message detail
Some of the 'special' Miis with gold pants, you can get by scanning in QR codes, like the ones for the Resident Evil: Revelations Miis, or from Nintendo's "Celebrity Mii Characters" Facebook gallery. They're basically like "by invitation" Miis, but you have to move them from Mii Maker to your Plaza, first. Also, you can only get them once, and they're generally region-locked. -_-
Do you remember whether or not you scanned any Mii QR codes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know about the qr scans of mii's but the ones i got were from racing on mario kart 7.i have more than 10 not counting the miyamoto one in my mii maker stored.these gold pants mii's show up after i race a few dozen races online.they say by invitation when i looked at them.somehow some way some people somewhere in the world have gold pants mii's that they made

esoteric42
Posted 3/30/2013 3:39:16 PM
message detail
View the gold pants Mii, and press the 'Y' button to transfer the gold pants Mii to your Mii plaza.

This will then count towards your completing the 10 StreetPass with Special Mii accomplishment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO IT DONT !!!! read my statement above this response
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/