After Pokemon X and Y come out, GameFreak should take a break from Pokemon

#11pwingxPosted 3/30/2013 9:43:09 AM
ARE YOU ALL BLIND HarmoKnight Is made from GameFreak and Is not even close to be even a Pokemon Game
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Pwing pm me when u add me
#12FuzzyJelloPosted 3/30/2013 9:43:27 AM
Game Freak has been developing at least two Pokemon games at time since the release of Diamond and Pearl. I think it's safe to say they're franchise slaves now. Last non-Pokemon game they could squeeze out was Mr. Driller on the GBA, wasn't it? Presuming 3rd generation remakes don't happen, though, their time may actually open up again to a different game- the almost nonstop releases on the DS may be a one time thing because HGSS gave them the material they needed to do it. We'll see.
#13PuddingchanPosted 3/30/2013 9:47:58 AM(edited)
I think what they should do is to take a break from creating new Pokemon (there are too many and they neglect the older generation Pokemon) and probably revisit the many worlds they have already created.
#14AceMosPosted 3/30/2013 9:49:05 AM
FuzzyJello posted...
Game Freak has been developing at least two Pokemon games at time since the release of Diamond and Pearl. I think it's safe to say they're franchise slaves now. Last non-Pokemon game they could squeeze out was Mr. Driller on the GBA, wasn't it? Presuming 3rd generation remakes don't happen, though, their time may actually open up again to a different game- the almost nonstop releases on the DS may be a one time thing because HGSS gave them the material they needed to do it. We'll see.

they made harmo knight released THIS YEAR
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#15GhetsisPosted 3/30/2013 9:50:54 AM
FuzzyJello posted...

Mr Driller is Namco, not GameFreak.

I think you're thinking of Drill Dozer.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#16MetalLokiPosted 3/30/2013 9:54:16 AM
Pulseman numero dos :D
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#17FuzzyJelloPosted 3/30/2013 10:13:06 AM
AceMos posted...
they made harmo knight released THIS YEAR

Ghetsis posted...
I think you're thinking of Drill Dozer.

Yes, that was it.

And I am wrong on both counts!
#18ryudin89Posted 3/30/2013 10:14:34 AM
Because they didn't just make and release harmoknight while still developing X and Y guys.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#19Chimera268Posted 3/30/2013 10:21:50 AM
No
---
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).
#20Virus66Posted 3/30/2013 10:22:16 AM
Well, they already put out Harmoknight... so...

But yeah, I think they should make more than just Pokemon.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?