After Pokemon X and Y come out, GameFreak should take a break from Pokemon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. After Pokemon X and Y come out, GameFreak should take a break from Pokemon

User Info: pwingx

pwingx
4 years ago#11
ARE YOU ALL BLIND HarmoKnight Is made from GameFreak and Is not even close to be even a Pokemon Game
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Pwing pm me when u add me

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
4 years ago#12
Game Freak has been developing at least two Pokemon games at time since the release of Diamond and Pearl. I think it's safe to say they're franchise slaves now. Last non-Pokemon game they could squeeze out was Mr. Driller on the GBA, wasn't it? Presuming 3rd generation remakes don't happen, though, their time may actually open up again to a different game- the almost nonstop releases on the DS may be a one time thing because HGSS gave them the material they needed to do it. We'll see.

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
4 years ago#13
I think what they should do is to take a break from creating new Pokemon (there are too many and they neglect the older generation Pokemon) and probably revisit the many worlds they have already created.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#14
FuzzyJello posted...
Game Freak has been developing at least two Pokemon games at time since the release of Diamond and Pearl. I think it's safe to say they're franchise slaves now. Last non-Pokemon game they could squeeze out was Mr. Driller on the GBA, wasn't it? Presuming 3rd generation remakes don't happen, though, their time may actually open up again to a different game- the almost nonstop releases on the DS may be a one time thing because HGSS gave them the material they needed to do it. We'll see.

they made harmo knight released THIS YEAR
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#15
FuzzyJello posted...

Mr Driller is Namco, not GameFreak.

I think you're thinking of Drill Dozer.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#16
Pulseman numero dos :D
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
4 years ago#17
AceMos posted...
they made harmo knight released THIS YEAR

Ghetsis posted...
I think you're thinking of Drill Dozer.

Yes, that was it.

And I am wrong on both counts!

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
4 years ago#18
Because they didn't just make and release harmoknight while still developing X and Y guys.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: Chimera268

Chimera268
4 years ago#19
No
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#20
Well, they already put out Harmoknight... so...

But yeah, I think they should make more than just Pokemon.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. After Pokemon X and Y come out, GameFreak should take a break from Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived