After Pokemon X and Y come out, GameFreak should take a break from Pokemon

#31leopoldsharkPosted 3/30/2013 11:13:04 AM
I wouldn't mind Gamefreak trying a new IP, but it'd be cool if they tried to deviate from the original Pokemon formula and try something different with the series. The Pokemon universe is pretty interesting and there are a lot of unanswered questions about it.
#32teh1337gosuPosted 3/30/2013 11:28:35 AM
They should make Pokemon games till I die.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#33alamazing1234Posted 3/30/2013 11:33:43 AM
Disagree. I want Gen III and IV remakes.
#34SW_FFXIfanPosted 3/30/2013 11:39:50 AM(edited)
I wish they would make a pokemon game that was actually innovative and different...

Every single pokemon game feels the same. It took them this long to even make it 3D, and it still uses a dumb gridlocked walking system.

EDIT: I think a pokemon game with a new battle system would be spectacular. Imagine actually controlling the pokemon and your 4 abilities have cooldowns that are a few seconds and you actually move and control it yourself in real time. Would make the game much more skill oriented and more challenging.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#35GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/30/2013 11:54:28 AM
FuzzyJello posted...
Game Freak has been developing at least two Pokemon games at time since the release of Diamond and Pearl.

Actually that doesn't really count because the two versions are really just one game and after they're done, they make slight modifications to create the 2 different versions.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#36GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/30/2013 11:55:39 AM
And as to the topic, I wouldn't really mind as long as they went back to Pokemon for each new handheld.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
#37SefcaBlightPosted 3/30/2013 11:55:53 AM
SW_FFXIfan posted...
I wish they would make a pokemon game that was actually innovative and different...

Every single pokemon game feels the same. It took them this long to even make it 3D, and it still uses a dumb gridlocked walking system.

EDIT: I think a pokemon game with a new battle system would be spectacular. Imagine actually controlling the pokemon and your 4 abilities have cooldowns that are a few seconds and you actually move and control it yourself in real time. Would make the game much more skill oriented and more challenging.

oh you came into this topic to cry too
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
http://myanimelist.net/profile/SephkaBlight
#38GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/30/2013 12:01:22 PM
SW_FFXIfan posted...
It took them this long to even make it 3D, and it still uses a dumb gridlocked walking system.

They've been doing 3D Pokemon games since Diamond and Pearl.
---
#39NookytinsPosted 3/30/2013 12:06:32 PM
SefcaBlight posted...
SW_FFXIfan posted...

oh you came into this topic to cry too

Are the fanboy googles fused to your face or something?
---
The mods proved me right!
#40SW_FFXIfanPosted 3/30/2013 12:08:16 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
SW_FFXIfan posted...
It took them this long to even make it 3D, and it still uses a dumb gridlocked walking system.

They've been doing 3D Pokemon games since Diamond and Pearl.

Not actual 3D games no they haven't. There's a difference.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus