Best tomahawk video:
I sold mine after 3 days of play. The single player of the DS version was awesome, and MK7 just mainly focuses on multiplayer, which can be huge pain with the "rubberband" MK gameplay, and single player is pretty much the same.
This, the flying and water thing just didn't really fly well (no pun intended) And very few of the tracks stood out and drifting was just luck based.
And like Jump said Sanic transformed is miiiiles better than MK7 and the flying and boats don't feel as tacked on kinda like Diddy kong racing and to top it off... No blue shell and power ups airn't based on position!
A great game doesn't need "fancy voices" and "mindblowing graphics"
PSN stckman1 SSBB FC 0817-5697-7516
I do not know what the others guys are talking about but I guess I am the odd one out.
I found this game much to be much better than the Wii version, especially in terms of the rubberbanding (its still there though) and the online is much smoother. The new tracks are some of the most inventive in years.
Compared to the DS, the online is incomparable as this is leads above it. It only lacks their vs mode and mission mode. Plus there is no snaking here.
I have logged about 100 hours and still going....and i only have one opinon about it....fun.
Mario Kart FC: 4296 3333 7654 (Around 8200VR) AC:CF FC: 4726 3791 8269
Currently playing: Crash Bandicoot, FF IV, Kirby's EY, DKCR
I find that the Mario kart series is really hit or miss with me. Either I love them or I hate them. I own and love the snes Mario kart, I didn't like the n64 Mario kart or the GBA mario kart. I hated the wii Mario kart but I loved the ds Mario Kart (online cheaters aside - I think it's the pinnacle of the series) and I love the 3ds one.
I have a few criticisms though:
- about half the new tracks are pretty "meh." no reason for two wahu courses. They feel strange and out of place.
- the retro tracks are better than the new tracks - luigis mansion, airship fortress AND Waluigis pinball?? Thats just awesome!
- the unlockable characters are really "meh" too.
- predictably, the 150cc AI is cheap and not fun at all. I wish Nintendo would realize getting pelted with a blue sell, three red turtle shells and a guy with a star on the last lap an inch before te finish line isn't fun. Luckily there are only 8 people on the track so the guys in the four last places don't have a blue shell each.
- kart customization isnt very balanced and leads to certain unlocks and characters being more desirable.
- unlocking karts sucks too. It's depended on grabbing coins and the part you get is random. I'm at a point where I get 1 part for every 500 coins - and you can get a max of 40 each GP. it keeps giving me silly parts like sponge tires.
That all said, there are plenty of good things. The online mode is spectacular. The kart customization makes for a more diverse game, battle mode and time trials are still in and no single track feels like a real stinker and makes me groan everytime I see it. It's actually my most played title on my 3ds, it's worth every penny especially for the online mode.
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-
Yes. I liked the game a lot, the tracks were for the most part good to really good.
The music is also mostly good.
I'm not sure what people don't like about it, it's not bad, it's just not as good as it could be.
If you like to play online, yes.
Yes it's worth it.
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)
Don't expect it to be like the other games. It's quite subpar in comparison.
1. Collect 10 coins to reach max speed.
2. Keep an a banana/shell behind you to protect you from red shells. Triple bananas are best for this purpose.
3. Pray to god that nobody gets a blue shell.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
Add user to Ignore List after reporting