Is Mario Kart 7 Worth It?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Mario Kart 7 Worth It?

User Info: KaitaNuva

KaitaNuva
4 years ago#21
Single player is pretty frustrating. Online play is fun.
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w

User Info: emeraldfox_09

emeraldfox_09
4 years ago#22
2wingedangel posted...
Don't expect it to be like the other games. It's quite subpar in comparison.

1. Collect 10 coins to reach max speed.
2. Keep an a banana/shell behind you to protect you from red shells. Triple bananas are best for this purpose.
3. Pray to god that nobody gets a blue shell.

Point two has been true for Super Circuit onward(unless I'm exaggerating and I really mean Double Dash!!). And point three has been true since Double Dash!!. So yeah. Also, I reccomend this only because I've played and enjoyed the older Mario Kart games, and I havethe game in question.
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#23
emeraldfox_09 posted...
2wingedangel posted...
Don't expect it to be like the other games. It's quite subpar in comparison.

1. Collect 10 coins to reach max speed.
2. Keep an a banana/shell behind you to protect you from red shells. Triple bananas are best for this purpose.
3. Pray to god that nobody gets a blue shell.

Point two has been true for Super Circuit onward(unless I'm exaggerating and I really mean Double Dash!!). And point three has been true since Double Dash!!. So yeah. Also, I reccomend this only because I've played and enjoyed the older Mario Kart games, and I havethe game in question.

IMO, Double Dash!! was the best. Not only did it have special items, but also two people per kart, adding an extra layer of strategy.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: evilchimp900

evilchimp900
4 years ago#24
Hmm, it seems most of you seem to like it. I think I'll give it a chance, I just have a question for those who play single player: What do you do for fun in Single Player mode? In MKDS, when I had time for a quick game, I would play VS. Mode. What can I do here? Are there any modes similar to it?

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
4 years ago#25
In theory, you can have a single player vs mode if you can get lots of street passes.
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#26
evilchimp900 posted...
Hmm, it seems most of you seem to like it. I think I'll give it a chance, I just have a question for those who play single player: What do you do for fun in Single Player mode? In MKDS, when I had time for a quick game, I would play VS. Mode. What can I do here? Are there any modes similar to it?

All single player mode has is Grand Prix, Battle, and Streetpass with embarrassingly easy AI.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: CyDetrakD

CyDetrakD
4 years ago#27
Mario Kart series is a system seller in my opinion if you are a fan i've had every iteration of the game minus Mk gba since i skipped out on the gba completely which after buying my og phat ds i got a few classics i missed out in the "I thought i was too old for a handheld stage.

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#28
yes Onlline mario kart on the pooper nuff said
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
4 years ago#29
No, it's a major ripoff. Go buy actual good racing games.
'
Anyone who says yes is lying.

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
4 years ago#30
The game is all about online play. Its not worth getting otherwise.
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
you can't make money on games without making a console ~Beatperson14
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Mario Kart 7 Worth It?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived