Will there be a Nintendo 5D's in 6-7 years from now on?

#11GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/30/2013 12:58:32 PM
Akira1256 posted...
Technically? Maybe. The 3DS does render two different perspectives for the top screen, from two different angles, right? So, maybe it could be considered two screens (plus the touch screen), depending on your settings and POV. :D

Rendered screens =/= physical screens

My computer can have 10 different browser pages loaded at the same time. Does that mean it has 5 screens?!
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#12Akira1256Posted 3/30/2013 1:05:42 PM
Well, like I said, it depends on your point-of-view. :P
#13FundertakerPosted 3/30/2013 1:19:46 PM
VIDEOGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES~!
---
Reinforcements? Who needs them? I'm here!
#14trenton97Posted 3/30/2013 1:21:52 PM
surferguy7 posted...
No.

Even if this topic was serious, the first DS stood for Dual Screens so the name 5DS would imply 5 pairs of dual screens. That would be pretty amazing.

DS stood for Developers System
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#1521_21Posted 3/30/2013 1:24:09 PM
Fundertaker posted...
VIDEOGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES~!

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ON MOTORCYCLES
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#16DeathSoul2000Posted 3/30/2013 1:24:37 PM
trenton97 posted...
surferguy7 posted...
No.

Even if this topic was serious, the first DS stood for Dual Screens so the name 5DS would imply 5 pairs of dual screens. That would be pretty amazing.

DS stood for Dual Screen
#17trenton97Posted 3/30/2013 1:29:34 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
trenton97 posted...
surferguy7 posted...
No.

DS stood for Dual Screen

What does "DS" stand for?

To our developers, it stands for "Developers' System," since we believe it gives game creators brand new tools which will lead to more innovative games for the world's players.

It can also stand for "Dual Screen."

To our developers, as in, people that work for Nintendo. It can also stand for "Dual Screen." As in, it can mean that but doesn't usually.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/ds/faq.jsp
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.