Pikachu 3DS owners- how are people reacting to it when they see it?

#21Commander_GreilPosted 3/30/2013 2:05:58 PM
Man, I play mine at my university campus and I've caught a bunch of Asians staring at it, girl said it was cute and my friends said it was hilarious looking. No negative feedback 'cause it's fairly hipster to play pokemon when you're in your 20's. Also, it's pretty immature to not want to be seen with a Pikachu 3DS in public, like trying to hide it every time someone walks by. I understand if some of you are in junior high though 'cause people can and will be dicks.
---
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening, P4G, Skyrim
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
#22crimsonclaw111Posted 3/30/2013 2:43:17 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
As soon as I whipped out the Pika3DS, this girl just dropped her panties and asked me to take here right then and there.

S***'s magic, bro.

12 year olds will do anything for teh Pika
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#23PeteZaHutxPosted 3/30/2013 2:47:05 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
As soon as I whipped out the Pika3DS, this girl just dropped her panties and asked me to take here right then and there.

S***'s magic, bro.

Give her the D.................... S
#24kewldude475Posted 3/30/2013 2:50:55 PM
TheGrumpyCat posted...
Like when you're playing it in public.

A few girls from my choir class liked it because of how cute it was

You took it to class and played it in public? Do you ever expect to have a girlfriend?
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#25Shadowstar108Posted 3/30/2013 3:21:40 PM
Commander_Greil posted...
Man, I play mine at my university campus and I've caught a bunch of Asians staring at it, girl said it was cute and my friends said it was hilarious looking. No negative feedback 'cause it's fairly hipster to play pokemon when you're in your 20's. Also, it's pretty immature to not want to be seen with a Pikachu 3DS in public, like trying to hide it every time someone walks by. I understand if some of you are in junior high though 'cause people can and will be dicks.

I can agree to the high school part. If you didn't play anything on an Xbox 360 or a PS3, you were looked at like a nerd or crazy person. Black Ops was prety popular, and several kids told all of their teachers straight out that they'd be skipping to play the game. One guy skipped for 3 days straight and got to I think 8th Prestige, and he thought I was a nerd for playing Final Fantasy...

God, I hated high school.
---
"Think we should tell them about the hexes, or sell it as is?"
#26Storm ChamberPosted 3/30/2013 3:24:10 PM
NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#27EmeraldroxPosted 3/30/2013 3:24:17 PM
Shadowstar108 posted...

I can agree to the high school part. If you didn't play anything on an Xbox 360 or a PS3, you were looked at like a nerd or crazy person. Black Ops was prety popular, and several kids told all of their teachers straight out that they'd be skipping to play the game. One guy skipped for 3 days straight and got to I think 8th Prestige, and he thought I was a nerd for playing Final Fantasy...

Yep. That about sums it up. There's maybe 5 kids who I KNOW won't ridicule me for bringing my Pika XL on monday lol. I don't play CoD so I'm pretty odd to everyone else
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
#28Shadowstar108Posted 3/30/2013 3:29:16 PM
Emeraldrox posted...
Shadowstar108 posted...

Yep. That about sums it up. There's maybe 5 kids who I KNOW won't ridicule me for bringing my Pika XL on monday lol. I don't play CoD so I'm pretty odd to everyone else

It's good to have a bunch of friends who support your game purchases. I had several friends who played Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda games, Mario games... I also had a girlfriend at the time who loved to play Pokemon. I don't see most of them anymore (and broke up with the girlfriend), but they made my high school career a lot more bearable.
---
"Think we should tell them about the hexes, or sell it as is?"
#29WrestlinFanPosted 3/30/2013 3:44:20 PM
Quote:TheGrumpyCat posted...
Like when you're playing it in public.

A few girls from my choir class liked it because of how cute it was

You took it to class and played it in public? Do you ever expect to have a girlfriend?

*facepalm*
---
I was in heaven. I was in hell. Believe in neither, but fear them as well.
#30EmeraldroxPosted 3/30/2013 4:10:59 PM
I had a friend spend hours playing with nintendoland, and she's not even a gamer; and her boyfriend stole my 3DS at lunch this week to play it. It would be nice to find a good friend who enjoyed nintendo ANYTHING.
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216