anyone have a rough idea of trade in value for original 3ds (canada EB Games)

#1PsychoWolfXPosted 3/30/2013 1:45:40 PM
I'm starting to think it might be time to upgrade to a XL model. I've been putting it off, but Monster Hunter was pretty much the final blow. I've been waiting for MHU3 ever since it was announced, and now that I have it, it's almost impossible to read. I have poor eyesight anyway, so I really should have the biggest screen possible anyway.
It's also worth mentioning that, while I don't find the 3DS uncomfortable, I am sure a XL would feel much better in my hands and I would REALLY like bigger A,B,X,Y buttons.

Anyway, does anyone here have any idea how much I could get for my Flame Red original 3DS at EB Games? I live in the middle of nowhere, so I can't just go check at the store without sitting in a car for 2+ hours.

As far as I can tell, my 3ds is in very good condition. I always wash my hands before playing it, there are no scratches or scuffs, all the buttons work perfectly fine. I still have all the original packageing.
#2BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/30/2013 2:05:26 PM
You could google the closest store near you and ask them maybe but in the us gamestop will give you around 25 bucks i reckon
#3PsychoWolfX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:16:49 PM
$25 o.o If thats what they're selling for at Gamestop I won't even bother tradeing it in at EB. They'd probably offer even less and there is no way I'm getting conned like that when I can get at least $60 for it on kijiji.
#4iphysPosted 3/30/2013 4:50:47 PM
$55 as of March 15th. You could probably get more selling it yourself on kijiji or craigslist.

http://www.tivs.ca/trade-in-values/hardware-and-accessories/
#5QuagsireQingPosted 3/30/2013 5:06:30 PM
Until April 7th, EB is adding $10 to any system trade value, plus another $10 with your EDGE Card. So, if the base trade value is $55 right now, it's $75 with your card.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto