Tell me I'm not alone for doing this, but in Ocarina of Time...

#21d_side(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:38:51 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
d_side posted...
SPDShadowRanger posted...
Freaky? no. Odd? Yes.

You know I just proven a theory that Ocarina of Time in the Adult Link Side, is not linear.

Was done long before you.

That's true, but I gotta admit, it was fun juggling temples.
---
Enter Thy Darkside Of GameFaqs
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaDside
#22Aura_SpherePosted 3/30/2013 10:05:03 PM
You're alone.
---
3DS XL FC - (0748-2142-5452)
#23nonexistingheroPosted 3/31/2013 3:11:41 AM
I finish Shadow first, then do Spirit. The gloves you get in Spirit can't even be used anywhere in the Shadow temple, but you do require the hover boots in the Spirit temple.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#24KGTriggerPosted 3/31/2013 8:43:38 PM
gamezrochard posted...
KGTrigger posted...
That's an awful way to play the game. In fact, you should just throw your copy away right now.

Why? He's obviously getting more play time out of than anyone else, ever, I assume.

I should also make sure I talk to every NPC after every new room I enter in a dungeon or new item I get, just to increase my play time.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#25Mariofan15Posted 3/31/2013 8:45:15 PM
gamezrochard posted...
KGTrigger posted...
That's an awful way to play the game. In fact, you should just throw your copy away right now.

Why? He's obviously getting more play time out of than anyone else, ever, I assume.

I should also make sure I talk to every NPC after every new room I enter in a dungeon or new item I get, just to increase my play time.

Why the hell do you care what someone else does? You dont have a right to say it's an awful way of playing just because he's doing it differently.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#26VerbalcodyPosted 3/31/2013 8:46:02 PM
I constantly run into people... you know... like just around town and im thinking god im so happy im not that guy or im happy i wasnt born like that

you're one of those guys

i think time to give up on gaming for a bit and examine things in your life... yeah?
#27yoshi006Posted 3/31/2013 9:40:06 PM
This is an odd way to do things, but it seems like it could be interesting. Last time I played through the game I switched things up a bit. Started with Fire Temple, but then I thought I couldn't advance without arrows, so I went and beat the Forest Temple. From there I did Water Temple, then Beneath the Well, then Gerudo Valley/Fortress, then finally went back to the Fire Temple. It was a lot of fun.

I've never done Spirit before Shadow, though. Spirit is my favorite dungeon in the game, so I always save it for last.
---
Good gameplay can easily salvage a bad story.
Good story can never save bad gameplay.
#28KGTriggerPosted 3/31/2013 9:52:51 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
gamezrochard posted...
KGTrigger posted...

Why the hell do you care what someone else does? You dont have a right to say it's an awful way of playing just because he's doing it differently.

Of course I do, just you like have the right to tell me it's not my right to say such things.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben