Thanks to the free game giveaway, I will never purchase from the eShop again

#21Retroxgamer0Posted 3/31/2013 7:26:06 AM
i hate it when fanboys act like nintendos costumer service is so great. the one time i dealt with them they screwed me over and ripped me off on wii repairs, then ontop of that, they didnt even repair the console the first time and wasted my time.
#22moonlite13Posted 3/31/2013 9:00:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23AceMosPosted 3/31/2013 9:09:12 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i hate it when fanboys act like nintendos costumer service is so great. the one time i dealt with them they screwed me over and ripped me off on wii repairs, then ontop of that, they didnt even repair the console the first time and wasted my time.

lets see my nes broke down years ago liek 10 years after the nes was done they fixed it for cheap

my game cube broek when it was out of warentiy they fixed it for free and even payed teh shipping fee

many ppl on this veryr baord tells torys of nitnedo re[s solvign e shop probelsm swifty and free

now lets compair to how thigns went for me with sony
my first ps2 broke a year in to its life

sony rep we wotn even look at it if you dont pay uss 150$s he also gave "advice" ive since learned ruins a ps2 worse (using a vacume onit to clean out its insides)

gee

hmma company who bent ove rbackwors to help me

or a company who conedme and forced me to buy a new ps2 (things like this are why the ps2 has such high sale snumbers sonys fualty hard ware)

gee oh gee which company has the best constumer service rep
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#24SkittyOnWailordPosted 3/31/2013 9:14:26 AM(edited)
So TC doesn't read the ToS that he/she/shi agreed to by using the eshop and then complains about something that happened because of that? This world is getting sadder every day. -_-

AceMos posted...

sony rep we wotn even look at it if you dont pay uss 150$s he also gave "advice" ive since learned ruins a ps2 worse (using a vacume onit to clean out its insides)

A long time ago my PS2 died about 2 years after I bought it. I phoned them up and they ended up fixing it for free, with free shipping and gave me a free extended warranty of the fix they did. So I have no idea what you're talking about.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#25DeathSoul2000Posted 3/31/2013 9:10:28 AM
AceMos posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
gibberish written by a 1st grader

not even gonna respond. go back to school.
#26AceMosPosted 3/31/2013 9:12:57 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
AceMos posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
gibberish written by a 1st grader

not even gonna respond. go back to school.

waa waa waa some 1 proved nintedo has good costumer service ill cry like a 5 year old rather than respond
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#27TinyTim123Posted 3/31/2013 10:04:26 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
So TC doesn't read the ToS that he/she/shi agreed to by using the eshop and then complains about something that happened because of that? This world is getting sadder every day. -_-

AceMos posted...

A long time ago my PS2 died about 2 years after I bought it. I phoned them up and they ended up fixing it for free, with free shipping and gave me a free extended warranty of the fix they did. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

When PS2s first came out they had a 90 day warranty, not a year, not two years, 90 days. Something went wrong on day 91? Too bad, warranty was only 90 days. As for me, I have had to send my 3DS in a few times for different things. I've only had to pay to have it fixed once, I've called customer service, explained calmly and politely and even when I have disagreed with the support person on the other end of the phone, they have always taken good care of me.
I haven't called Sony since the launch of the Vita, when a system update over dial up bricked my system (no broadband where I was living and trying to transfer content over CMA). It was most definitely within the first year of launch (first 90 days, even) and I had to send them my receipt along with my Vita, and I got to talk with someone outsourced, someone I had real difficulty understanding, someone who wanted only to follow their script, and would not deviate from it for anything ("I've already tried doing that-" "Now please press and hold the power button, the PS button and -" "I've already DONE that!"). or Microsoft, where their outsourced personnel couldn't understand me ("Highway 111," "Yes yes, highway eleven" "No, highway ONE eleven, there are three ones," "Yes yes, Highway eleven...") AND I had to pay $179 to get my 360 fixed for the RRoD within the first, though they EVENTUALLY had to give that money back.

TL;DR
By comparison to the other companies I've had to deal with, Nintendo has always been the best and the easiest to deal with as long as you are polite and don't try taking it out on the person with whom you are speaking on the phone.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#28RazieruPosted 3/31/2013 10:09:35 AM
AceMos posted...
waa waa waa some 1 proved nintedo has good costumer service ill cry like a 5 year old rather than respond

ENGLISH, not CHAT SPEAK! How many times must I tell you, Aces?
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#29AceMosPosted 3/31/2013 10:29:45 AM
TinyTim123 posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...

AceMos posted...

When PS2s first came out they had a 90 day warranty, not a year, not two years, 90 days. Something went wrong on day 91? Too bad, warranty was only 90 days. As for me, I have had to send my 3DS in a few times for different things. I've only had to pay to have it fixed once, I've called customer service, explained calmly and politely and even when I have disagreed with the support person on the other end of the phone, they have always taken good care of me.
I haven't called Sony since the launch of the Vita, when a system update over dial up bricked my system (no broadband where I was living and trying to transfer content over CMA). It was most definitely within the first year of launch (first 90 days, even) and I had to send them my receipt along with my Vita, and I got to talk with someone outsourced, someone I had real difficulty understanding, someone who wanted only to follow their script, and would not deviate from it for anything ("I've already tried doing that-" "Now please press and hold the power button, the PS button and -" "I've already DONE that!"). or Microsoft, where their outsourced personnel couldn't understand me ("Highway 111," "Yes yes, highway eleven" "No, highway ONE eleven, there are three ones," "Yes yes, Highway eleven...") AND I had to pay $179 to get my 360 fixed for the RRoD within the first, though they EVENTUALLY had to give that money back.

TL;DR
By comparison to the other companies I've had to deal with, Nintendo has always been the best and the easiest to deal with as long as you are polite and don't try taking it out on the person with whom you are speaking on the phone.

yes and i proved nintendo fixed thigns after warinty expired for me

and sony charges just to look before they even try to fix a broken console

nintendo chargs for what is repaired
---
#30mahgah91Posted 3/31/2013 10:35:18 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Give them a call, they're actually extremely helpful.

This is not true in my case.

1) I lost my Ambassador 3DS, meaning I can never reclaim my Ambassador status EVEN though I have all the serials, the system was clearly tied to my Club Nintendo account, etc.

2) My first call about this had a rep in India promise me that they could do something about this. She tells me she'll transfer me to someone who can help, then I was transferred to someone's personal cell phone.

My second call was to a rep in NoA who straight up told me that nothing could be done.