How to change the region?

#1TheRealNonRockPosted 3/31/2013 2:01:29 AM
I'd like to change the region on my 3DS but I don't know how. I chose my home country (Croatia) but it doesn't allow me to enter the eshop.

So how do I go about this if it's possible?
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 3/31/2013 2:02:28 AM
TheRealNonRock posted...
I'd like to change the region on my 3DS but I don't know how. I chose my home country (Croatia) but it doesn't allow me to enter the eshop.

So how do I go about this if it's possible?

No can't do
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#3supremeblasterPosted 3/31/2013 3:11:51 AM
Go to System Settings ---- Other Settings, and then Profile. There, you should find the place to change region.
#4FishyGoodness12Posted 3/31/2013 4:58:47 AM
You cn't change the region 3DS is from. If it's japanese, it's region locked to japanses only no matter if you change the languag or not. If Us it US only 4ever
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#5TheRealNonRock(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:09:57 AM
Thank you supremeblaster :D
#6esoteric42Posted 3/31/2013 8:55:19 AM
Follow the directions to change the region as explained above.

A NA 3DS does not even have an option to change the region to any Asian country, including Japan, so adding that to this discussion is pointless.

If you change your region to US or Canada you will have no issues accessing the eShop.

Just be aware that changing your region will affect your eShop balance due to currency restrictions, but this is explained on the 3DS when you are going about changing the region.

Hope this helps.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#7SafetyReyPosted 3/31/2013 9:05:26 AM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
You cn't change the region 3DS is from. If it's japanese, it's region locked to japanses only no matter if you change the languag or not. If Us it US only 4ever

Didn't read the original post
---
Waiting for the frost white 3ds [us]
If i slept at night how would i watch you?