Atlus should find a proper publisher for Europe.

#1MishimaBloodPosted 3/31/2013 2:38:07 AM
Waiting 10 months for a game just to get a buggy version of it is unacceptable. If they re not willing to make an Atlus Europe then they better find a proper publisher cause I dont think Ghostlight will ever fix DeSuO's issues.
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#2Deimos259Posted 3/31/2013 2:41:39 AM
Nintendo should just publish everything from Atlus

If that were to happen I'd become a drone and start defending them on message boards
---
This is serious business, remember that.
#3PuddingchanPosted 3/31/2013 2:43:20 AM
There's a chance for update for bug fixes. It happened for Style Savvy, could always happen again.
#4CrisisOfFatePosted 3/31/2013 3:02:01 AM(edited)
Agreed.
Ghostlight is one of the most unreliable publishers in existence.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5Yuri_LowelIPosted 3/31/2013 3:10:21 AM
ATLUS SHOULD PUBLISH GAMES THEMSELVES IN EUROPE

End of story. 25 years and no European publisher?? How pathetic are Atlus. Even NIS America have found a way to publish games in Europe. Rather than wait 9 months for their games to come out we wait a few days. Long live NISA.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ooexO.gif
#6Black_AssassinPosted 3/31/2013 3:32:14 AM
I'd say it's more likely that it's Atlus Japan who handled the coding changes.
---
lowercase
#7MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:39:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8CrisisOfFatePosted 3/31/2013 4:17:33 AM(edited)
I suggest you better censor that word,you know how the mods around here are.

EDIT:See,I told you so.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9monkeypahngPosted 3/31/2013 4:25:39 AM(edited)
Yuri_LowelI posted...

End of story. 25 years and no European publisher?? How pathetic are Atlus. Even NIS America have found a way to publish games in Europe. Rather than wait 9 months for their games to come out we wait a few days. Long live NISA.

Because that's how it works? Companies don't open EU branches based on how long their company has existed for.

EDIT: How bad are the bugs anyway? Do you happen all the time or on a rare occurrence?
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#10MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:54:16 AM
monkeypahng posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...

Because that's how it works? Companies don't open EU branches based on how long their company has existed for.

EDIT: How bad are the bugs anyway? Do you happen all the time or on a rare occurrence?

Everytime u summon a demon the game freezes. Character names are all messed up and theres a crash problem in auctions
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle