Ghostlight's response to Devil Survivor Overclocked issues

#1MishimaBloodPosted 3/31/2013 6:00:37 AM
blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/important-message-about-devil-survivor-overclocked-on-3ds#comments
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#2Bikes-Posted 3/31/2013 6:37:13 AM
Well at least they acknowledged it, that's always a good start. Kinda weird how they didn't catch this in QC though >_>
#3CrisisOfFatePosted 3/31/2013 6:38:35 AM
https://twitter.com/Ghostlight_Ross/status/318361341222072320
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4RPGNinja123Posted 3/31/2013 8:24:43 AM
Thats strange where are all the people who were saying it was Atlus' fault in this thread? Owned yet again
---
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#5zavlinzPosted 3/31/2013 8:32:08 AM
huh, i thought this version wasnt coming out until april 5th.
Well sounds like they royally screwed this up. Another reason why region locking is terrible.
#6darkus_fPosted 3/31/2013 9:00:30 AM
First the game gets delayed like crazy and now this B.S. If only the 3DS didn't have the stupid region lock. >.> ugh.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PS3 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fave Five: Punk, Dolph, Cesaro, Reigns, Orton
#7MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:07:03 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Thats strange where are all the people who were saying it was Atlus' fault in this thread? Owned yet again

Why are you here again troll? Atlus relies on small publishing companies to release their games in Europe instead of doing it themselves. THIS IS A FACT. Apparently ur brain cant realize this.
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#8MetalLokiPosted 3/31/2013 9:27:45 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Why are you here again troll? Atlus relies on small publishing companies to release their games in Europe instead of doing it themselves. THIS IS A FACT. Apparently ur brain cant realize this.

You made 3 topics about this which is weird cause you said you emulated DeSu so I don't see why you care. You shouldn't be calling anyone a troll considering the fact that you're one >_>
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#9Bancario51Posted 3/31/2013 9:30:40 AM
Whoa I really feel bad for the UK people. First you wait for game like forever and then they do this to you. They better make it up by releasing the UK version of Overclocked 2 at the same time and without these errors.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#10MrKunioPosted 3/31/2013 9:30:55 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Why should they be forced to open a Euro branch? At least they give euro gamers something instead of nothing. Its ghostlights fault not atlus. Ghostlight is getting paid on contract to release a quality atlus product which they majorly screwed up on.

In business this is a big time problem for ghostlight.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475