Ghostlight's response to Devil Survivor Overclocked issues

#21CrisisOfFatePosted 3/31/2013 11:18:00 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Atlus is at fault and so is Ghostlight to a lesser extent. (they should have caught this)

But in the end, this f***in blows dude. And Atlus should open a EU brand or go f*** themselves. ^_^

Ghostlight shouldn't have touch the coding, it's all on them. Atlus didn't tell them to do that nor did they do it, what Atlus did was make the NA version which should have been what EU got and shouldn't have gotten touched at all by people that have no clue what they're doing. With the way people are acting I don't feel sorry at all that Atlus doesn't have a EU branch.

You don't know that feel dude...
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#22Deimos259Posted 3/31/2013 11:20:56 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Atlus is at fault and so is Ghostlight to a lesser extent. (they should have caught this)

But in the end, this f***in blows dude. And Atlus should open a EU brand or go f*** themselves. ^_^

Ghostlight shouldn't have touch the coding, it's all on them. Atlus didn't tell them to do that nor did they do it, what Atlus did was make the NA version which should have been what EU got and shouldn't have gotten touched at all by people that have no clue what they're doing. With the way people are acting I don't feel sorry at all that Atlus doesn't have a EU branch.

I thought GL didn't touch the code? If they did then they are definitely the ones to blame.
---
This is serious business, remember that.
#23Deimos259Posted 3/31/2013 11:22:20 AM
yukito posted...
Deimos259 posted...
And Atlus should open a EU brand or go f*** themselves. ^_^

Ultimate salt. In the end the only ones getting f***ed are EU gamers.

Right up the ass. I don't particularly like it.
---
#24RPGNinja123Posted 3/31/2013 11:23:43 AM
Deimos259 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Deimos259 posted...

I thought GL didn't touch the code? If they did then they are definitely the ones to blame.

They DID touch the code that is the whole point, stop spreading around BS like that keyblade guy and maybe people will listen for a change. I don't know how many times it needs to be repeated but apparently it does.

Ghostlight touched the code, Atlus had nothing to do with it, the people who blame Atlus are the ones who have a personal vendetta for whatever reason from a previous situation.
---
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#25Bancario51Posted 3/31/2013 11:24:47 AM
btw concerning the artwork why is the MC have eye sparks flying to her chest?
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#26yukitoPosted 3/31/2013 11:27:09 AM
Bancario51 posted...

What?
---
He's gonna kick that burger!
-Yusketeers
#27Deimos259Posted 3/31/2013 11:27:25 AM
@RPGNinja

I swear I read an interview twoce today that they didnt mess with it... Honestly I dont really care though because SOMEONE screwed up and we, the gamers, are suffering from it
---
#28chestershadowPosted 3/31/2013 11:32:38 AM
yukito posted...
Bancario51 posted...

What?

Yeah, what are you talking about? Eye sparks? So lost.
#29RPGNinja123Posted 3/31/2013 11:43:08 AM
Deimos259 posted...
@RPGNinja

I swear I read an interview twoce today that they didnt mess with it... Honestly I dont really care though because SOMEONE screwed up and we, the gamers, are suffering from it

I know I still feel bad for EU players, you don't deserve to have to go through this after waiting so long.

When is EU supposed to get Soul Hackers?
---
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#30Bancario51Posted 3/31/2013 12:01:01 PM
chestershadow posted...
yukito posted...
Bancario51 posted...

What?

Yeah, what are you talking about? Eye sparks? So lost.

I played the entire game and I never remember the MC having that kind of power. I'm as confused as you
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~