Who's gonna voice Mario after Charles Martinet dies?

#11levyjl1988Posted 3/31/2013 8:44:17 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
While I'm sure a lot of people can "mimick" the voice, how many of them can "mimick" the personality? I know, people don't think Mario has much depth, but there's just something about the way Martinet does it that would make it harder for anyone else to do it.

Mario makes noise dependent on the players actions. I'm sure Nintendo can reuse voice archives of his voice for future games.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#12Shadowstalker2121Posted 3/31/2013 8:53:39 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Mario makes noise dependent on the players actions. I'm sure Nintendo can reuse voice archives of his voice for future games.

This. I'm sure Nintendo has already done this plenty of times. They'll never replace Charles Martinet, just reuse voice archives.

Peach, on the other hand...
---
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
#1321_21Posted 3/31/2013 8:57:49 AM
Guys guys, why don't they record his voice right now in all scenarios before he dies?
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#14KeleenRemPosted 3/31/2013 9:08:24 AM
21_21 posted...
Guys guys, why don't they record his voice right now in all scenarios before he dies?

Well for one thing, it's not courteous to prepare for your employee's death.The future is also pretty unknown. How much stuff should they record? Martinet also voices Luigi, Wario and Waluigi too.
#15ponyseizures(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:11:13 AM
KeleenRem posted...
21_21 posted...

Well for one thing, it's not courteous to prepare for your employee's death.The future is also pretty unknown. How much stuff should they record? Martinet also voices Luigi, Wario and Waluigi too.

The babies and toadsworth as well.
---
3DS: 4124-4997-6171
#16Shadow-AngelPosted 3/31/2013 9:23:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#1721_21Posted 3/31/2013 10:05:14 AM
KeleenRem posted...
21_21 posted...

Yeah but in the end, there's no need for Mario to say a lot. All he says was "Wahoo" and "Mammma Mia". We don't need him reciting complicated sentences.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#18Bancario51Posted 3/31/2013 10:28:51 AM
omg he died?
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#19Mario maniacPosted 3/31/2013 10:54:46 AM
If Disney can replace Mickey Mouse's voice actor, Nintendo can replace Mario's.
---
Yessss! Shake that thorax!
PSN: Zath84 Xbox Live: Wario waniac