How much better is Sonic Racing Transformed now with better framerate?

#1srsgamer87Posted 3/31/2013 5:47:44 PM
Is it a worthy buy?
#2Last SoldierPosted 3/31/2013 5:53:53 PM
The PC version is probably the best racing game I've ever played.
---
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T
#3Bancario51Posted 3/31/2013 6:04:34 PM
Pc master race
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#4_OdarpPosted 3/31/2013 6:32:34 PM
Last Soldier posted...
The PC version is probably the best racing game I've ever played.

That is an excellent answer to a different question.

OT: It has actually improved quite a bit for me.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#590sRetroGamingPosted 3/31/2013 7:41:42 PM
And Sega confirmed this when?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6JackalfoxPosted 3/31/2013 8:35:00 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

They didn't, people who've played the game after the recent system update did. A lot of games - KH3D, MGS3D, and supposedly SASRT - that had unlocked framerate dips perform a bit better now. I know KH3D had no drops whatsoever when I tested it post-update, and supposedly Fire Emblem's in-engine cutscenes are a bit better now, though I can't comment on that since I didn't get the game until today.
---
Now Playing - Pokemon HeartGold (360), Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS)
#7keyblader1985Posted 3/31/2013 8:43:17 PM
Jackalfox posted...

Your sig... da f***?
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#8VerbalcodyPosted 3/31/2013 8:47:45 PM
i still don't believe any of these games have better framerate. just a bunch of forum guys talking each other up, no surprise there

why wouldnt nintendo announce improved frame rates for whichever game in any of the patch notes?

cause they didnt do it
#990sRetroGamingPosted 3/31/2013 8:50:34 PM
Jackalfox posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

They didn't, people who've played the game after the recent system update did. A lot of games - KH3D, MGS3D, and supposedly SASRT - that had unlocked framerate dips perform a bit better now. I know KH3D had no drops whatsoever when I tested it post-update, and supposedly Fire Emblem's in-engine cutscenes are a bit better now, though I can't comment on that since I didn't get the game until today.

I'm not worried about that game running at 30fps, i can live with it but i AM worried about the motion constaintly stuttering and jerking around all the time. it was so choppy it was damn near unplayable, therefor unenjoyable.

I trust a few people on here but i'd rather get a confirmation from Sega themselves on the matter. it's the very least they could do...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#10Rurouni720Posted 3/31/2013 9:11:16 PM
Verbalcody posted...
i still don't believe any of these games have better framerate. just a bunch of forum guys talking each other up, no surprise there

why wouldnt nintendo announce improved frame rates for whichever game in any of the patch notes?

cause they didnt do it

Cool, continue to disbelieve our claims when the facts among other users who were even the MOST sceptical about it (myself included beforehand) confirmed that is was there. Especially said-users who reported Tales of Abyss & Monster Hunter 3U gained much improved FPS performance after update their 3DS more than thrice.

Nintendo doesn't even have to make an official clear statement for people to know that the update improved framerate stability (which can go hand and hand with the updated noting improved system stabilization) among certain 3DS games with performance issues. Because people have already reported it crystal CLEAR on the subject at hand.

Again, read my above. I noted my copy of KH3D having much better framerate performance after i myself updated my recently 3DS, and i FOR SURE remember a couple spots where the game to lag like a slideshow and hit the single digits multiple times because it's happened a lot to it before the latest 3DS firmware update fix most things (not all but still) to an acceptable degree.