[POLL] How much does 3DS region locking affect you?

#1GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/31/2013 7:13:27 PM
Please read all options before voting. - Results (250 votes)
Not at all: I wouldn't have imported anything anyways.
46.8% (117 votes)
A little: I would have imported a few games that don't make it to my region and/or to get them early.
24.8% (62 votes)
Medium: I would have imported more than a few games that don't make it to my region and maybe to get some early.
10.8% (27 votes)
A lot: I would have imported a lot of games that don't make it to my region and/or a lot of games to get them early.
10.4% (26 votes)
Extreme: I actually bought another region 3DS so I can play imported games.
7.2% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Nt.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#2GoldenSun3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:20:15 PM(edited)
Wow, RIGHT AFTER I posted this topic and immediately voted, somebody else had already voted before me O_O

Btw, I picked the first option.

EDIT:
To add some more detail, I've never imported anything and I probably never will. Mainly because I can only read and understand English anyways.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
#3KurizakaPosted 3/31/2013 7:17:08 PM
Medium option.
#4Grand_BluePosted 3/31/2013 7:18:41 PM(edited)
It's annoying, I imported a Pokemon Black from Spain because it helped me practice Spanish for when I was studying Spanish. It only works on my DS Lite and I can't play it in a DSi or 3DS. I would also like to get Tingle's Rupee Rosyland but I have a backlog right now.

Middle finger to you Reggie and president (AKA dictator) of Nintendo of Japan.

Also I'm thinking about studying abroad in Spain sometime, so this will be annoying and I will probably end up getting a European 3DS when I do go.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#5adonfrazPosted 3/31/2013 7:18:02 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Wow, RIGHT AFTER I posted this topic and immediately voted, somebody else had already voted before me O_O

Btw, I picked the first option.

I gots yous
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#6GoldenSun3DS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:22:56 PM(edited)
Grand_Blue posted...
It's annoying, I imported a Pokemon Black from Spain because it helped me practice Spanish for when I was studying Spanish.

Wow, that's a fun way to practice another language :)
---
#7Grand_BluePosted 3/31/2013 7:25:49 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Grand_Blue posted...
It's annoying, I imported a Pokemon Black from Spain because it helped me practice Spanish for when I was studying Spanish.

Wow, that's a fun way to practice another language :)

Yeah it probably had around 5000+ new vocab words for me to learn, much better than learning a language in school.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#8Bikes-Posted 3/31/2013 7:31:50 PM
Medium, I have about maybe 10 Japanese games (can't read Japanese) and a few games from Europe I picked up while visiting my grandparents. Not being able to import sucks for JP games but most of my imports are for psp so at least there's not to many series I'm attached to. If a new jump stars games come out I'll be angry though. As far as Europe games though I don't really care, I don't visit Europe as often as I used to and they only have a few exclusives.
#9MarsfordPosted 3/31/2013 7:32:49 PM
Hmm, I rather like this poll. Good stuff Golden.
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#10anon_firePosted 3/31/2013 7:32:52 PM
1st option
---
NNID: alaz21