Does your 3DS have a dead pixel?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does your 3DS have a dead pixel?
3 years ago#21
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
3 years ago#22
No, but it somehow managed to have a scratched screen (Pika 3DS XL). Oh well, I knew I'd end up selling it anyway. This is just one of the reasons why I could never get into the whole 3DS thing - I can't even get ONE damn system without some kind of problem.

And no going back and forth WAITING to resolve these age old problems either. Oh well, at least I tried....AGAIN.
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
3 years ago#23
DS, 2 DSlites, DSi, 2 3DSs and not a single dead pixel on any of them. I just guess I was lucky. The only thing I ever had with a dead pixel was one of my PSPs.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
(message deleted)
3 years ago#25
No dead pixels, but I did have dead styluses. For some reason, the tip of one of mine had a bump that made some moving of the stylus hard to do without it detecting that I lifted my stylus from the screen, when I clearly didn't.
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
3 years ago#26
Launch Australian 3DS XL, red, two dead pixels out of the box. :|
I try to ignore them, because I don't think I'll get a better one back if I send it in; And I don't know how much it would cost.
PSN: Ruff-Puff
3 years ago#27
no got mine in xmas
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.
3 years ago#28

My DS Lite has one, but you can only see it when certain colors are on the screen. Plus it's kinda off to the side. So it doesn't bother me.
Too many games, not enough free time.
3 years ago#29
Nope. I give it about a year before one shows up, though. My DSi had one in the top screen, sort of in the middle. It was red too, so you noticed it immediately. But it didn't show up until about a year ago, and I've had it for at least 2 years before that.
"Think we should tell them about the hexes, or sell it as is?"
3 years ago#30
Launch date Cosmo Black 3DS, no dead parrots or dead pixels.

There is a strange oily smudge on the inside of the top screen, though. No idea how or when it got there.
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does your 3DS have a dead pixel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived