New Mario AR Cards and App! (Photos with Super Mario!)

#11NarutoPosted 3/31/2013 10:52:51 PM
Yes, that's the price of the cards. But apparently these are eShop points cards so you can add that amount to your virtual wallet.
#12PeteZaHutxPosted 3/31/2013 10:54:02 PM
any official Mario Bros PVC figures?i want it to display next to the AR cards!
#1390sRetroGamingPosted 3/31/2013 11:04:32 PM
Naruto posted...
Yes, that's the price of the cards. But apparently these are eShop points cards so you can add that amount to your virtual wallet.

Ahh, i see. well that explains that! lol.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#14NekoakumaPosted 4/1/2013 12:19:20 AM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65843990?mob_off=1

Already posted. But i'm planning to get them and scan them all.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#15undisputed2386Posted 4/1/2013 1:10:10 AM
AR cards that interact with one another?

Does this mean it's possible to one day have a Pokemon game with Pokemon AR cards that can battle one another?
---
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH
#16thedicemasterPosted 4/1/2013 1:25:06 AM
kid icarus already does it.
the fights are already predetermined though.
#17Radbot42Posted 4/1/2013 4:23:32 AM
undisputed2386 posted...
AR cards that interact with one another?

Does this mean it's possible to one day have a Pokemon game with Pokemon AR cards that can battle one another?

This is something a LOT of people want to see. It would make getting pokemon cards fun again. I'm sure fans of Yu Gi Oh, Digimon, and Magic the Gathering would love version of their game with AR cards.
---
This is my NIGHTMARE!
#18rahxephon122Posted 4/1/2013 7:09:26 AM
I wonder how many people will just print the cards
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#19NekoakumaPosted 4/1/2013 8:04:05 AM
rahxephon122 posted...

The cards would be useless for other regions I'm guessing because you would need to download the app from the eShop, which won't be available for other regions when the cards are released.

Personally I'm getting all the cards because
a) I was going to get some prepaid cards anyway
b) I collect designs that I like (I got all of the Zelda Anniv. Prepaid cards, and the Classic Mario series as well. Recently got my pikachu one after waiting for a long time)
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#20rahxephon122Posted 4/1/2013 8:58:13 AM
PokeMaster posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

The cards would be useless for other regions I'm guessing because you would need to download the app from the eShop, which won't be available for other regions when the cards are released.

Personally I'm getting all the cards because
a) I was going to get some prepaid cards anyway
b) I collect designs that I like (I got all of the Zelda Anniv. Prepaid cards, and the Classic Mario series as well. Recently got my pikachu one after waiting for a long time)

I knew they'd be useless unless the app gets localized, but when they come out what's to stop people from downloading and printing the other ARcards? I realize they're a freebie when purchasing eshop funds, but what about for those who just want to collect them? Would you pay $50 for an AR card if you didn't frequently buy things off the eshop?
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!