Nintendo needs to stay on the ball with balancing their games.

#41king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:56:53 PM
GamingSoHard posted...
king_darks posted...
GamingSoHard posted...
king_darks posted...
Here some info vyers. On average people without a sig are just troll accounts :P

Sigs take too much time to make

If you have a iq of 50 maybe. Otherwise 5mins at max.

Lol wow can't believe it took you 5 minutes to make your boring sig. I would have just left it blank.

It boring because you don't get it. This whole board is criticising my topic without giving a adequate reason why I'm wrong so why ain't I'm right? Besides anybody who says Mh sucks offline (without explaining why) isn't likely smart enough to understand it.
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#42serenade_betaPosted 4/1/2013 1:00:36 PM
king_darks posted...
1.Relying on a team's skill level for a win is random, unreliable and isn't part of a fun and balanced game.

Hey, there is always that other option. No one is forcing you to play on a team.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#43king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 1:08:19 PM
serenade_beta posted...
king_darks posted...
1.Relying on a team's skill level for a win is random, unreliable and isn't part of a fun and balanced game.

Hey, there is always that other option. No one is forcing you to play on a team.

So locking myself out of a game option is part of a balanced game now?
---
#44Sad_FacePosted 4/1/2013 1:09:48 PM
The problem with this is the enemy will always huddle together due to superior numbers and gank you. Otherwise they'll throw all the mages towards the physical units and all brutes against the mages. and the game will devolve in a stalmate against the AI that knows it only needs one kill to make you quit. It just isn't plausible to make an intelligent but stupid AI without making the game hell.

Good point. I suppose then we'd need a huge overhaul of the system for it to work. But at the very least, they could incorporate the plans hatched by MU into the gameplay. For instance, in one of those ship battles, MU planned to send empty ships to crash and explode on enemy ships. Why couldn't this be incorporated in someway to show MU's intellect rather than shoving down our throats by telling us this at every opportunity?
#45king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 1:36:08 PM
Sad_Face posted...
The problem with this is the enemy will always huddle together due to superior numbers and gank you. Otherwise they'll throw all the mages towards the physical units and all brutes against the mages. and the game will devolve in a stalmate against the AI that knows it only needs one kill to make you quit. It just isn't plausible to make an intelligent but stupid AI without making the game hell.

Good point. I suppose then we'd need a huge overhaul of the system for it to work. But at the very least, they could incorporate the plans hatched by MU into the gameplay. For instance, in one of those ship battles, MU planned to send empty ships to crash and explode on enemy ships. Why couldn't this be incorporated in someway to show MU's intellect rather than shoving down our throats by telling us this at every opportunity?

Directing the empty ships would make the game seem more like A Rts then a Srpg. However as it is the ship chapter (Chapter 14 right?) Makes chrom the diversionary force while in the meantime other forces are loading the empty ships with oil and then crashed into the enemy fleet. While I understand this isn't what you wanted it is kind of incorporated in with the gameplay as you're playing a role in making MU strategy work even if it isn't the role you want it to be.
---
#46Sad_FacePosted 4/1/2013 3:32:59 PM
Directing the empty ships would make the game seem more like A Rts then a Srpg. However as it is the ship chapter (Chapter 14 right?) Makes chrom the diversionary force while in the meantime other forces are loading the empty ships with oil and then crashed into the enemy fleet. While I understand this isn't what you wanted it is kind of incorporated in with the gameplay as you're playing a role in making MU strategy work even if it isn't the role you want it to be.

My main problem with the game is that they keep telling us MU is a brilliant tactician. Telling me doesn't cut it. I want them to show us, through gameplay, that he's a brilliant guy which should be more fitting since it is a Strategy RPG game.
#47NookytinsPosted 4/1/2013 4:33:32 PM
GamingSoHard posted...
king_darks posted...
GamingSoHard posted...
king_darks posted...
Here some info vyers. On average people without a sig are just troll accounts :P

Sigs take too much time to make

If you have a iq of 50 maybe. Otherwise 5mins at max.

Lol wow can't believe it took you 5 minutes to make your boring sig. I would have just left it blank.

Gamefaqs users get more and more sad as a whole day by day....
---
The mods proved me right!