monster hunter 3 bombs on the 3ds in the west.

#101OoSubaruoOPosted 4/2/2013 6:25:04 PM
Frozenx07 posted...
GamingSoHard posted...
April Fools or not. Monster Hunter is a terrible game offline. Anybody who tells you otherwise just doesn't want to admit they wasted their money.

Some people like yourself shouldn't state opinions as if they were facts.

I love Monster Hunter for the 3DS and have no interest in playing online. I may be in the minority with this opinion, but that's how I feel.

Careful now, you might be deluding yourself into thinking this because you wasted your money.
#102Darkest_SoulsPosted 4/2/2013 6:26:18 PM
Impossible by its very definition means it cannot be done, under any circumstance. You cant say something isn't possible, and then turn around in the SAME POST, and say that you could do it under a certain circumstance. That is a contradiction. I don't care if you put "unless" because it doesn't matter. Here, I'll even give you the definition of contradiction, to help you understand:
A combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

Of course you don't care because it ruins your whole argument. Since you are getting into looking up words, go look up the word "ignoramus" and apply it to yourself.

I was quoting abbeldydoo from the very beginning and then you butt in and make it about yourself because you have such a hard on for Monster Hunter that anybody who dare criticizes has to be wrong because its clear you are having buyer remorse over it.

Don't worry you can still take back the game. It isn't the end of the world.
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#103HalecticPosted 4/2/2013 6:29:21 PM
No one has still said had how the game is terrible offline
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#104Darkest_SoulsPosted 4/2/2013 6:31:06 PM
Halectic posted...
No one has still said had how the game is terrible offline

The game isn't terrible offline. You just aren't going to be playing it for 2000+ hours. Online however would be a different story.
---
#105HalecticPosted 4/2/2013 6:33:25 PM
And why would a person not get 2000 hours offline? Alatreon, Dire Miralis, and Hallowed Jhen Moran have a 1-2% drop rate on the materials needed to make the end game gear, and it gets even longer if you want to make multiple weapon and armor sets.

And if you have a WiiU and a Wii LAN adapter, you can play the 3DS online, no need at all to buy the WiiU game.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#106Darkest_SoulsPosted 4/2/2013 6:35:36 PM
Halectic posted...
And why would a person not get 2000 hours offline? Alatreon, Dire Miralis, and Hallowed Jhen Moran have a 1-2% drop rate on the materials needed to make the end game gear, and it gets even longer if you want to make multiple weapon and armor sets.

And if you have a WiiU and a Wii LAN adapter, you can play the 3DS online, no need at all to buy the WiiU game.

When you get 2000+ hours offline without editing your save then you can come post pics.

And of course the 3DS can play online what was the point of your saying that? I am only talking about offline.
---
#107CompassPosted 4/2/2013 6:54:21 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Frozenx07 posted...
GamingSoHard posted...
April Fools or not. Monster Hunter is a terrible game offline. Anybody who tells you otherwise just doesn't want to admit they wasted their money.

Some people like yourself shouldn't state opinions as if they were facts.

I love Monster Hunter for the 3DS and have no interest in playing online. I may be in the minority with this opinion, but that's how I feel.

Careful now, you might be deluding yourself into thinking this because you wasted your money.

It's more reassuring yourself you didn't dump hundreds of hours into a bad game. And yes, it happens all the time on here.
#108wintrepunk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 10:00:04 PM
Hey it did better than the new castlevania at least.
#109StarwarsmegamanPosted 4/4/2013 12:12:40 AM
Dragon Quest mmo for Wii U also bombed. So many surprises
#110AkaneJonesPosted 4/4/2013 12:52:51 AM
Starwarsmegaman posted...
Dragon Quest mmo for Wii U also bombed. So many surprises

It was a port Japan could already get on the Wii. We also know that Japan isn't big on MMOs, and that Dragon Quest players weren't in want of MMO type game play. The game is not actually provent to be a bomb though. MMOs like Final Fantasy XI didn't sell as well as other numbered Final Fantasys, which would make them seem like they bombed, however the subscription ultimately made Final Fantasy XI Square Enix's most profitable Final Fantasy ever. One can't say DQX bombed till we know if people are actually paying to play enough or not. Now Final Fantasy XIV that was a bomb of an MMO we can tell was a bomb. Who was expecting DQX to be WiiUs system seller anyway?