Is the eshop down??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the eshop down??

User Info: KakkorotcKy

KakkorotcKy
3 years ago#1
So I bought a $35 eshop card and put it in my 3DS just fine. I went to buy Luigi's Mansion and add the last funds, but I kept getting an error 005-5698 which tells me to try again and shut off my system. I tried adding funds and nothing would work. I even tried changing my region and that didn't work. I can download updates for my ambassador games just fine though.

So my question is this: is the eshop down for maintenance? This says it is. Does anyone else have this issue?

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed then so be it. If I am to die, I must simply laugh!

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#2
April Fools
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

KakkorotcKy
3 years ago#3
Just got another error code: 005-5688

If it were a April fool's joke, I'd be really really angry
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed then so be it. If I am to die, I must simply laugh!

KakkorotcKy
3 years ago#4
Is there anything I can do? :(

User Info: masterdogmeat

masterdogmeat
3 years ago#5
Reset to factory settings and reformat the Sd card.

User Info: Icewitch

Icewitch
3 years ago#6
Go into your data settings and delete "Eshop Extra Data"
Current GOTY: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Currently hyping: Dark Souls II

User Info: MCantrell

MCantrell
3 years ago#7
I'm getting the same 2 errors right now.

This morning when I got off work (~10 hours ago) when I tried to add funds, it constantly told me I had an invalid expiration date across every debit card I tried, as well.

So yes, I believe the eShop is down.

KakkorotcKy
3 years ago#8
MCantrell posted...
I'm getting the same 2 errors right now.

This morning when I got off work (~10 hours ago) when I tried to add funds, it constantly told me I had an invalid expiration date across every debit card I tried, as well.

So yes, I believe the eShop is down.

I'm getting that message now too!!! Absolutely infuriating. Also, to the other commenters, I really don't want to format my SD card. I have all my ambassador stuff on their and what is the extra eshop data?

KakkorotcKy
3 years ago#9
Bump

User Info: snacktimeguy

snacktimeguy
3 years ago#10
It worked for me when I put in my $35 dollar card around noon. I'm not sure whats going on
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the eshop down??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived