Zombies Ate My Neighbors remake announced for 3DS

#21ExtremelyFatGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:27:24 AM
Nintendo should buy up these licenses. They could use it right now.
#22KamilPosted 4/4/2013 8:26:33 AM
Yeah Ghoul Patrol was an abortion? What was that?! We need a real sequel or a updated ZAMN!
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#23Angemon_23Posted 4/4/2013 9:43:24 AM
Yeah Ghoul Patrol was an abortion? What was that?!

It was a completely different game that used the same engine and had a similar premise. Someone somewhere decided it would be a Zombies sequel, probably in order to improve sales. So the main characters were changed to Zeke and Julie.

It's pretty much the Parasite Eve/Parasite Eve 2 of the 16-bit generation. Instant sequel, just add the same main character(s).
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#24KamilPosted 4/4/2013 10:03:14 AM
Thanks for the clarification and adding more to my post :)
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
#25SMASHKING84Posted 4/4/2013 10:06:35 AM
they did annouce it,they just cancelled it.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU
#26deimos91Posted 4/4/2013 1:48:17 PM
Kamil posted...
Yeah Ghoul Patrol was an abortion? What was that?! We need a real sequel or a updated ZAMN!

was still damn fun
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#27Angemon_23Posted 4/4/2013 2:08:22 PM
Thanks for the clarification and adding more to my post :)

No problem. I happen to have a very special place in my heart for Zombies Ate My Neighbors (or just "Zombies", here in Europe the title got shortened and chainsaws were replaced by axes, because PEGI).

Really, how hard can it be revamp to graphics, add ad-hoc/infrastructure multiplayer and sell it on the eShop/PSN for no more than 15?
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#28KamilPosted 4/4/2013 5:03:21 PM
I feel kinda stupid posting in a April Fool's day topic about ZAMN but yeah ZAMN was one of my favorite SNES games, too bad the passwords were worthless because they never saved any of the weapons/items you accumulated but yeah. Interesting story about Europe, I didn't know that.
---