I think the 3DS version of Smash Bros will be better than the Wii U version

#31moogle69Posted 4/1/2013 9:20:14 PM
strongo9 posted...
It sounds like TC is reassuring himself of his decision to not get a Wii U.

This
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#32Tzuba12Posted 4/1/2013 9:34:14 PM
so64 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/UdlDsL6.gif

I loved that episode.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#33forest_wandererPosted 4/1/2013 9:40:40 PM
I prefer 3DS over Wii U, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Smash 3D is gonna be a quick and dirty remake/port of Brawl with a couple new bells and whistles. I don't see the merit in releasing the two games around the same time, so I could see them throwing the 3DS one out as a bone to satiate us til the full thing arrives.

This is especially backed up by Nintendo's PR department listing Smash Bros. 3DS as "Coming Soon". Even if the game came out next Spring or something, that's still incredibly soon for a Smash game to be only developed for about a year and a half...
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#34GloryChaosPosted 4/1/2013 9:45:49 PM
forest_wanderer posted...
I prefer 3DS over Wii U, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Smash 3D is gonna be a quick and dirty remake/port of Brawl with a couple new bells and whistles.

http://www.glg-gaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/sakurai.jpg
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#35Tzuba12Posted 4/1/2013 9:51:15 PM
I prefer 3DS over Wii U, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Smash 3D is gonna be a quick and dirty remake/port of Brawl with a couple new bells and whistles. I don't see the merit in releasing the two games around the same time, so I could see them throwing the 3DS one out as a bone to satiate us til the full thing arrives.

This is especially backed up by Nintendo's PR department listing Smash Bros. 3DS as "Coming Soon". Even if the game came out next Spring or something, that's still incredibly soon for a Smash game to be only developed for about a year and a half...

Why would it be a remake of brawl when its confirmed to be able to play with the WiiU version? That doesn't even make sense. Both games are coming out at the same time and are being developed at the same time.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#36MetalLokiPosted 4/1/2013 10:06:40 PM
Tzuba12 posted...

Why would it be a remake of brawl when its confirmed to be able to play with the WiiU version? That doesn't even make sense. Both games are coming out at the same time and are being developed at the same time.

People like to be delusional about everything Nintendo does :/ no surprise here that someone thinks it's a port of Brawl.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#37VerbalcodyPosted 4/1/2013 10:10:12 PM
worst TC in history?

I dont care about graphics

Lots of people do?

I've never used surround sound

what's wrong with you?

Huddled around a TV

for warmth?

big blocky controller

3ds is a big block?

what a guy.
#38blazeUP12Posted 4/1/2013 10:24:03 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
April fools!

---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#39Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:57:58 AM
why are ppl still posting in my april fools day topic?
#40bskiffingtonPosted 4/2/2013 10:00:51 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
also, can you charge the wii u controller while playing? i dont think you can--which is a huge huge negative for the wiiu if true.

Yes you can, I do it all the time haha