Shin Megami Tensei IV coming to North america!

#81MetalLokiPosted 4/2/2013 12:53:19 PM
DDDDrova posted...
happy dance

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1175c4f338f624774d5bdc7321adb5a3/tumblr_mf0b6vEArx1qazhjpo1_1280.jpg
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#82Yuri_LowelIPosted 4/2/2013 2:42:44 PM
Either way, Atlus is really wearing out their welcome

They've never been welcomed in Europe. I hope to recruit more members of the Atlus ***** suck" club. 99% of this club is from europe or australia. Iwould be good to have some americans.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ooexO.gif
#83MetalLokiPosted 4/2/2013 2:43:34 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...

They've never been welcomed in Europe. I hope to recruit more members of the Atlus ***** suck" club. 99% of this club is from europe or australia. Iwould be good to have some americans.

if what you say is true then Atlus shouldn't localize any game to Europe >_>
---
#84Lord_Spectre_XPosted 4/2/2013 6:31:09 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...

if what you say is true then Atlus shouldn't localize any game to Europe >_>

Why? Because people complain about Atlus' incredibly moronic and self-destructive business practices?

And Atlus don't localise games in Europe ANYWAY.
---
"I'm not a religious man, but because of Nunu, I believe in Hell." - Stonewall
#85Darkest_SoulsPosted 4/2/2013 6:34:00 PM
Did they even give a reason for making it 50 bucks? Cuz I'd like to see this game available down the road for like 30
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#86El_DustinoPosted 4/3/2013 1:00:28 AM
They gace no reason other than that it is a premium title, which is bull****. It was not right when Capcom and Sony pulled it, and it is not right now.

Also, I am not going so far as to say that Atlus "f***ing sucks", but they have been getting progressively worse for a while now.

People should not let them get away with this. By doing so your just enabling them.
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#87StealthOmegaPosted 4/3/2013 5:55:18 AM
10 dollars for an almost immediate localization is nothing
---
Twitter - @FlameDragon_
#88MetalLokiPosted 4/3/2013 3:29:10 PM
El_Dustino posted...
They gace no reason other than that it is a premium title, which is bull****. It was not right when Capcom and Sony pulled it, and it is not right now.

Also, I am not going so far as to say that Atlus "f***ing sucks", but they have been getting progressively worse for a while now.

People should not let them get away with this. By doing so your just enabling them.

Shut up. It's clearly not $50 for just the game and I feel so bad that Atlus needed to say it but. KHDDD MoM edition was $50 and it came with stuff so far only Capcom wanted to charge $50 for a stupid reason and fail.

"It's a premium release. Part of what that means is "it costs $50." The other part of what it means hasn't yet been revealed"

http://www.atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10209&page=39
---
#89El_DustinoPosted 4/3/2013 4:03:49 PM
MetalLoki posted...
El_Dustino posted...

Shut up. It's clearly not $50 for just the game and I feel so bad that Atlus needed to say it but. KHDDD MoM edition was $50 and it came with stuff so far only Capcom wanted to charge $50 for a stupid reason and fail.

"It's a premium release. Part of what that means is "it costs $50." The other part of what it means hasn't yet been revealed"

http://www.atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10209&page=39

There is no need to be rude. And now they have hinted that it might not just be the game, but no, "Premium Game" does not say anything. Capcom basically said the same thing. Also, MoM had two different editions, not just one. They never announced any special edition, just that the game was 50.
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.