Nintendo Letterbox Update

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo Letterbox Update
2 years ago#1
Nintendo Letter Box - Update (April 4th)
A new version of Nintendo Letter Box is available! Here are some of the new features:
- Take photos and record sounds you want to attach to your letters from within the software. You can still add them from the SD Card.
- Attach photos and sounds when you reply to letters.
- Choose a different ink colour for each page.
- Filter letters by sender in the letter list.

To download the update, please visit Nintendo eShop. All data will be carried over to the updated version.

Awesome!
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
2 years ago#2
I can't help but notice to you said "Nintendo Letterbox." I hope NA gets this update too o:
---
Currently Playing: Sin & Punishment SS, Fire Emblem Awakening
2 years ago#3
It seems that Nintendo Letter Box is having some issues, today. I can't receive any message. Hope this update resolves the issues...
---
3DS: 0490-5108-6040 (dimitris)
2 years ago#4
Defector22 posted...
It seems that Nintendo Letter Box is having some issues, today. I can't receive any message. Hope this update resolves the issues...

Maybe nobody sent you anything?
---
"Evil beware - we have waffles..." - Raven, Teen Titans
I TRANSLATE!!! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959197-tales-of-graces/64405766
2 years ago#5
Nintendo Letterbox is Swapnote? Because if true, after the last system update it has been having issues with the Spotpass Delivery Check feature, it always gives and error and doesn't send or receive any new messaages, you need to wait for the normal deliveries
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
2 years ago#6
I can't imagine this not being a worldwide update as Swapnote/Letterbox is compatible in all regions.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
2 years ago#7
rizsparky posted...
- Choose a different ink colour for each page.
- Filter letters by sender in the letter list.

That's all I wanted.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
2 years ago#8
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
Defector22 posted...

Maybe nobody sent you anything?

I am getting messages in a daily basis, because most of my friends use this app.
Anyway, I managed to get this thing work. After some time, it went back to normal.

ares9090 posted...
Nintendo Letterbox is Swapnote? Because if true, after the last system update it has been having issues with the Spotpass Delivery Check feature, it always gives and error and doesn't send or receive any new messaages, you need to wait for the normal deliveries

Yeah, Nintendo Letter Box is Swapnote, and yes,after the last update, it seems that this app is having some really bad issues. I hope the update we are supposed to get tomorrow, will solve these problems.
---
3DS: 0490-5108-6040 (dimitris)
2 years ago#9
instead of giving us a proper messaging systems like the Wii U they update this...
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
2 years ago#10
HellsingOrg posted...
instead of giving us a proper messaging systems like the Wii U they update this...

3DS is getting Miiverse either this month or next month. They already confirmed it. Just hold your horses.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo Letterbox Update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived