Nintendo Letterbox Update

#11HellsingOrgPosted 4/3/2013 1:12:44 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
instead of giving us a proper messaging systems like the Wii U they update this...

3DS is getting Miiverse either this month or next month. They already confirmed it. Just hold your horses.

I know but its annoying not being able to send an invite or message to a friend so they can play online with you.

I actually have to use my Vita to message my 3ds friends and then we go play online on our 3ds.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#12Tzuba12Posted 4/3/2013 1:14:13 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
instead of giving us a proper messaging systems like the Wii U they update this...

3DS is getting Miiverse either this month or next month. They already confirmed it. Just hold your horses.

I know but its annoying not being able to send an invite or message to a friend so they can play online with you.

I actually have to use my Vita to message my 3ds friends and then we go play online on our 3ds.

Yeah it is pretty annoying. I haven't had my 3DS for long, so I haven't had to deal with it as long as most people. Just glad we're FINALLY getting miiverse.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#13RogueStrikerPosted 4/3/2013 1:27:27 AM
Seriously, I just facepalm when people say; "Hey let's play together, just tell me on swapnote..."

I mean c'mon Nintendo...
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#14SuperMarioBruvsPosted 4/3/2013 1:34:12 AM
C'mon Nintendo! Just let me reply to replies already.
---
Official nobody of whatever board I post on.
NNID: Jason101 3DS FC: 2793-1140-7595
#15Defector22Posted 4/3/2013 3:13:34 AM
Yeah, replying to letters more than one time, is a must-feature for me, which will never happen, if you ask me.
I guess when we will get Miiverse, we will be able to do what we were supposed to do with the friend list. And, yes, I'm talking about sending simple text messages to our buddies. They gave the friend list but they forgot that it's useless when you can't interact with it.

Anyways, tomorrow's the update. Let's see if there is any "secret" feauture like "instant" delivery.
---
3DS: 0490-5108-6040 (dimitris)
#16AncientRomeBCPosted 4/3/2013 4:19:26 AM(edited)
Tzuba12 posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

Who said this month or next month? Last we were told the 3ds was getting it after phones so who knows when that will be

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/03/gdc-miiverse-headed-to-mobile-by-may-3ds-version-still-in-the-works/
---
3DS XL - 2423 2409 6597 VITA - Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
#17gfaqsterPosted 4/5/2013 12:24:06 AM
uh where is the update?
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-