Shin Megami IV = I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT !!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shin Megami IV = I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT !!!
3 years ago#1
I follow some games very, very closely games, I love, games I play for years such as Shin Megami Tensei which I have been playing since the SNES Days.

Persona dosent cout as Persona isnt part of those games as it is its own universe & deal.

Shin began on the SNES days as a Old school dungeon crawler. Most think it began either on the PS1 or PS2 days nope been here longer than that.

I should know i have had most & also I have a bunch of Shin Megami games.

Also I been following Shin Megami IV for about a year & a half, so I already knew what the story was about, also I knew that the game was coming in 2013.

So IGN.com didnt reveal anything I didn know I already knew this information already beforehand.

I have also been researching Dragon Age 3 which I have also uncovered vasts amounts of the games plot & what it is about.

Also been following other games such as Persona 5 which little to nothing is known on Persona 5.

Shin Megami IV is a game made exclusively for the 3DS, it isnt a conntector, prequel or sequel to any previous Shin Megami Game.

Its characters, world and storyline is unique & it is its own deal sort of similar how Fire Emblem Awakening isnt connected to any previous Fire Emblem game rather a stand alone game.

Me I cant wait to play Shin Megami IV looks awesome cant wait to see what the Samurai's are about, the new MC, the Voice Acting, the game looks alot darker & more mature than previous Shin games did.

Now all we need is Persona 5 & maybe a sequel to Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.
3 years ago#2
If you want to get technical the franchise started on the Famicom. But this topic reeks of hipster along with chunks of misinformation so who cares.
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
3 years ago#3
Seeing as SMT Nocturna is SMT3, SMT 4 is it's "spiritual sucesor". I also look forward to how the game ends up (and please, let it come to Europe soon...).
About P5, I just want it to have an even better story than P3, and maybe let it come to 3ds (although it will probably be a ps3/psv exclusive).
Friend code (3DS): 2036-6778-7047
3 years ago#4
Umm ok
This is serious business, remember that.
3 years ago#5
We knew the game was coming in Japan May 23rd 2013, but no one expected the game to hit NA in summer
http://i.imgur.com/lgiJk.gif
3 years ago#6
If you want to get technical the franchise started on the Famicom. But this topic reeks of hipster along with chunks of misinformation so who cares.
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
3 years ago#7
Breloom posted...
We knew the game was coming in Japan May 23rd 2013, but no one expected the game to hit NA in summer

This.
3 years ago#8
No offense TC, but what exactly are you bragging about? There's a ton of people who already know about SMT.
Good gameplay can easily salvage a bad story.
Good story can never save bad gameplay.
3 years ago#9
Let TC have his moment guys, this is really important for him.
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201
3 years ago#10
Nobody knows SMT more than TC . NOBODY ! PERIOD !
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shin Megami IV = I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT !!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived