Shin Megami IV = I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT !!!

#21Bancario51Posted 4/2/2013 1:33:42 PM
=GOOD FOR YOU!
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#22Ikilluha1Posted 4/2/2013 1:46:27 PM
lol tc
---
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#23Bahamut_10thPosted 4/2/2013 1:55:51 PM
I hope Persona 5 is more like 2 and not like the stupid typical otaku crap the series became since P3.
Cookie cutter unlikeable characters, downgraded artstyle, super colorful and full of fruity crap you find in anime liked by Code Geass fans.
#24MetalLokiPosted 4/2/2013 2:09:47 PM
"it isnt a conntector, prequel or sequel to any previous Shin Megami Game."

This is also f****** not true and I know everything else in the post was stupid but this thing is the only thing the bugged me.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#25MrKunioPosted 4/2/2013 2:14:09 PM
Revelations on GBC and Demi Kids are SMT games.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#26Spike21Posted 4/2/2013 2:26:20 PM
Me too TC!
I think Shin Megami Tensei is a really cool guy. he catches demons and doesnt afraid of anything.
---
3DS FC - 2191-7909-4186
Serenity now, insanity later.
#27hyper kobun dashPosted 4/2/2013 3:06:51 PM
*has a change of heart and gives tc a cookie*
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#28RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:08:56 PM
I am indeed a Hardcore Shin Fan, I have beaten them all, have any of you, probably not, have any of you actually played the original games not the Downloaded ROMs of them, probably not. BUT I HAVE.

I dont know everything, but I do know quite abit espically when it comes to certain games, those I love or waiting for eagerly that being Shin Megami Tensei IV, or Soul Hackers that being the only Shin I havent played cause it was never released here in North America.

I love Shin they are the if not some of the best games out there, they dont have a stupid OMG WTF is that ending such as Bioshock Infinite or a Kick in the Nuts your past 5 to 6 years meant nothing ending aka Mass Effect 3.

Shin games always have awesome stories, that both begin & end in awesome ways, not only that they have multiple endngs making them highly replayable from Good, Bad to TRUE endings based on if you meet certain qualifications or not.

I knew on Shin IV the IGN.com didn suprise me other than 2 parts I know of the game being 49.99 instead of 39.99 one could say this could cause the game is larger & longer than a normal game with so much content in it.

2ndly could be cause it possbily come with a Bonus deal either it being DLC add ons, Soundtrack, or ETC.

Anyways I bet good money Shin Megami IV will not have a crappy WTF ending like Bioshock Infnite does. I cant believe that portable games are 10x better than console games.

With games such as Shin Megami IV, & Soul Hackers console games neeed to be in fear.
#29BlueBombei2Posted 4/2/2013 3:12:11 PM
SMT sucks. /EndFanboywetdreams
#30MetalLokiPosted 4/2/2013 3:13:32 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
I am indeed a Hardcore Shin Fan, I have beaten them all, have any of you, probably not, have any of you actually played the original games not the Downloaded ROMs of them, probably not. BUT I HAVE.

I dont know everything, but I do know quite abit espically when it comes to certain games, those I love or waiting for eagerly that being Shin Megami Tensei IV, or Soul Hackers that being the only Shin I havent played cause it was never released here in North America.

I love Shin they are the if not some of the best games out there, they dont have a stupid OMG WTF is that ending such as Bioshock Infinite or a Kick in the Nuts your past 5 to 6 years meant nothing ending aka Mass Effect 3.

Shin games always have awesome stories, that both begin & end in awesome ways, not only that they have multiple endngs making them highly replayable from Good, Bad to TRUE endings based on if you meet certain qualifications or not.

I knew on Shin IV the IGN.com didn suprise me other than 2 parts I know of the game being 49.99 instead of 39.99 one could say this could cause the game is larger & longer than a normal game with so much content in it.

2ndly could be cause it possbily come with a Bonus deal either it being DLC add ons, Soundtrack, or ETC.

Anyways I bet good money Shin Megami IV will not have a crappy WTF ending like Bioshock Infnite does. I cant believe that portable games are 10x better than console games.

With games such as Shin Megami IV, & Soul Hackers console games neeed to be in fear.

Is this suppose to be satire? I feel like you're being stupid on purpose.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.