Black 3DS XL and Circle Pad Pro XL

#1Janus151Posted 4/2/2013 9:41:07 AM
Hey guys,

I just sent another e-mail to Nintendo of America concerning the all Black 3DS XL and the Circle Pad Pro XL, here is their answer to me:

I know that it would be great to tell you that an all-black Nintendo 3DS XL and a Circle Pad Pro XL have been announced and provide the release dates. Unfortunately, there hasn’t been an announcement or even a hint of an announcement—either from us or our licensee partners—so for now we have to assume that it do not yet exist.

That makes me sad...but reading the last sentence with "yet", gives me a bit of hope! :) I know I can order the CPP XL elsewhere (which I plan to do soon), but I really want my all black 3DS XL...let's hope it gets announced sooner than later! :)
#2ptreemf12Posted 4/2/2013 9:45:05 AM
I would love a black XL. Not sure if I would bother to ditch my blue XL for one though... seems kind of pointless. Would have been a great option earlier though.

I grabbed a CPP XL online about a week ago, and I'm pretty satisfied with it so far. Only used it for Monster Hunter so far. Might try it out with RE: Revelations and see how that is, though I never had any camera/control issues in that game at all.
---
Every dang time...
#3Janus151(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:03:33 AM
hehe nice!
i don't think I could have finished RE Revelations without the CPP.
The problem with me importing the CPP XL is that...I won't have a system to play it on haha since I'm waiting for the black XL :(