Buying FE A and MH3 at the same time not wise?

#1HellsingOrgPosted 4/2/2013 10:52:57 AM
I take it both games are very demanding so i can't focus on both equally.
so maybe i should just get one?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2confettistormPosted 4/2/2013 10:53:50 AM
Nothing stops you from playing one later...
#3DinglesteedPosted 4/2/2013 10:56:15 AM
HellsingOrg posted...

Go fot both.

Hell, just in the past 2 weeks I have bought:

Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 U (both Wii U and 3DS)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (all three main games)
Radiant Historia
Luigi's Mansion

And out of those, I have only opened/played Monster Hunter 3 U (both) and the intro to Luigi's Mansion lol. I need more time D:
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, Trine 2 Planetside 2 (Soltech VS), EVE Online, Battlefield 3, and NHL 13
#4mmc2679Posted 4/2/2013 3:47:36 PM
I'd highly recommend get only one. Although I am not the one to preach abstinence from gaming since I bought Batman, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Black 2, Darksiders 2, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Pokemon Conquest....maybe I should stop typing. Holy S**t! I actually didn't realize that I bought all those within February and March. Damn! And there are actually more I've bought that I can't remember the names right now. And I will never get to play them... :(
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#5KurizakaPosted 4/2/2013 3:49:30 PM
Dinglesteed posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

Go fot both.

Hell, just in the past 2 weeks I have bought:

Lego City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 U (both Wii U and 3DS)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (all three main games)
Radiant Historia
Luigi's Mansion

And out of those, I have only opened/played Monster Hunter 3 U (both) and the intro to Luigi's Mansion lol. I need more time D:

Sounds like me! lol
#6Tzuba12Posted 4/2/2013 3:49:47 PM
Get both, but play FE first, because Monster Hunter will take up a LOT of your time. Trust me. I haven't beaten FE yet because MH has taken my attention away from it.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#7HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:51:46 AM
mmc2679 posted...
I'd highly recommend get only one. Although I am not the one to preach abstinence from gaming since I bought Batman, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Black 2, Darksiders 2, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Pokemon Conquest....maybe I should stop typing. Holy S**t! I actually didn't realize that I bought all those within February and March. Damn! And there are actually more I've bought that I can't remember the names right now. And I will never get to play them... :(

wow!
that scared me
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#8Tzuba12Posted 4/3/2013 1:55:59 AM
mmc2679 posted...

Psssh thats nothing.

I got Tomb Raider, FE:A, Batman:AC, Skyrim,Darksiders 1 and 2, DMC, The Last Story, MH3U, MK7 and 17 other steam games, most of which haven't even been installed yet...

You wanna know how many I've actually beaten?
1. Tomb Raider.

I have a problem.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba