Would anyone prefer SMTIV on Vita?

#11ZeroArcheryPosted 4/2/2013 10:40:30 AM
Nope, because Atlus would make far more money on the 3DS. And since I think Atlus deserves all the sales in the world for being awesome, I'm glad it's on 3DS.

Also because 3D is amazing to me, despite everyone else not liking it.

I love a good game that phenomenally uses 3D.

Also, I don't see any reason this game should be on Vita, what benefits would the system give to make the game more appealing? What features would be taken advantage on that system apposed to the 3DS?

If you mentioned it in the OP, I missed it. But yeah.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#12Sir_HaxorPosted 4/2/2013 10:54:03 AM
What do people mean by superior graphics? Do they think SMT4 would push the Vita in any way? Nocturne sure as hell didn't push anything. Neither did SMT1 or 2. Heck, they ported SMT1 and 2 to PSX and the game received no graphical updates and auto battle was even slower than the original. I honestly doubt the game would truly look any better.

Oh and the only people who want it for Vita are Vita owners. TC that is what we call simple logic.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#13MetalLokiPosted 4/2/2013 10:56:06 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
What do people mean by superior graphics? Do they think SMT4 would push the Vita in any way? Nocturne sure as hell didn't push anything. Neither did SMT1 or 2. Heck, they ported SMT1 and 2 to PSX and the game received no graphical updates and auto battle was even slower than the original. I honestly doubt the game would truly look any better.

Oh and the only people who want it for Vita are Vita owners. TC that is what we call simple logic.

People think that Atlus are on the cuttingedge of graphical power for some stupid reason :/
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#14ARsignal11Posted 4/2/2013 11:00:18 AM
As long as it's also on the 3DS, I don't care what other handheld this game comes out on. As far as I see it, the more people that are able to play it, the better.
#15triple_leiPosted 4/2/2013 11:00:34 AM
I totally would...
#16Sir_HaxorPosted 4/2/2013 11:03:11 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

People think that Atlus are on the cuttingedge of graphical power for some stupid reason :/

Steven developing Atlus' new console confirmed. It will play games that aren't even out yet with graphics that make reality look like a cheap NES title. Summon demons while you're playing so that you always have a co-op buddy.

Nintendoomed.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#17_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 4/2/2013 11:29:57 AM
I'd prefer a vita version but I don't mind having it on 3ds either.
---
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201