Dragon Quest 6 the black sheep of the DS trilogy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dragon Quest 6 the black sheep of the DS trilogy?
3 years ago#21
Wasn't DQ8 on ps2? The trunks and vegeta look a likes lol?

Loved that game, best jrpg on ps2 bar non (IMO)

any new ones lined up for 3ds?

And could you recommend a few to me please? Been looking for a decent rpg on my ds since i got it (2 weeks ago.)
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
3 years ago#22
thebladeofwoe posted...

And could you recommend a few to me please? Been looking for a decent rpg on my ds since i got it (2 weeks ago.)

i like Magical Starsign, Sonic Chronicles the Dark Brotherhood, Rhapsody a Musical Adventure, Sands of Destruction, Nostalgia, Wizard of Oz Beyond the Yellow Brick Road, Glory of Heracles, and Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light
THE POWER IS YOURS!
3 years ago#23
6 is amazing
Twitter - @FlameDragon_
3 years ago#24
My favourite DQ game. I have a party, everyone has a role, that is never changed. Quick battles, atmospheric music and simple but effective graphics.
Not changing until DeSu: Overclocked gets to Australia. Started: 20/02/13
AND is actually playable. 01/04/13
3 years ago#25
IAmCaptPlanet posted...
thebladeofwoe posted...

i like Magical Starsign, Sonic Chronicles the Dark Brotherhood, Rhapsody a Musical Adventure, Sands of Destruction, Nostalgia, Wizard of Oz Beyond the Yellow Brick Road, Glory of Heracles, and Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light

I actually meant my 3ds not ds (but being as i am posting on a 3ds board i assume you know i got 3ds lol, stupid assumption i know aha)

i will look for some of those games actually thanks, i take it DQ6 is on dsi right? Any others for d/3ds that are DQ style or actual DQ games.
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
3 years ago#26
Kamil posted...
Yeah, it's pretty good and the dialects aren't too terrible in the DS version. It's not my favorite one at all though I am making serious progress for the first time. I really like V a lot and well I'd be totally dating myself going back to like Dragon Warrior/Quest III but that one is great among IV and VII.

Your sig... Earnest Evans. I loved that game and hated it at the same time. Short game, but very hard. Never did beat it the legit way, but I did get to the final boss.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
3 years ago#27
nonexistinghero, thanks for referencing my sig. I only know of that game because of Retsupurae it's hilarious to watch and actually the rag doll physics are totally bad ass for a Sega CD game!

As for Dragon Quest as,mentioned DQVI had a bigger production run so that's why it is so cheap. Dragon Quest VIII for the PS2 was pretty good, but I dunno something about it kinda irked me too. The next DQ is supposed to be on the Wii U isn't it? Supposed to be a quasi MMO I guess. I dunno for sure.
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dragon Quest 6 the black sheep of the DS trilogy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived