So, we're after two years the 3DS has been out. Let's do a 3DS Game Survey!

#11PsychoWolfXPosted 4/2/2013 2:04:43 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? - Right now, I'm going to have to say Monster Hunter. I am a HUGE MH fan and just can't put this game down. I am pretty annoyed that the 3DS dosen't have online though, but I can still play MHFU with my friends.

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? - I can't really think of one. Maybe cooking Mama

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? - I can't see 3D

What title do you feel is really underrated? - Maybe Mario Kart 7

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? - Right now I am gonna say Animal Crossing, but I have never played a AC game before, hopefully I'll change my mind when I try it.

Most disappointing? - Nothing has really disappointed me yet. I do wish Star Fox and Monster Hunter supported online, but even without it they are still two of my fav titles on the 3DS

What titles did you feel was better than you expected? - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon G2I. I'd always thought the series looked pretty stupid, but after playing the demo I was hooked.
#12HaloOfTheSun442Posted 4/2/2013 2:07:44 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? - Fire Emblem: Awakening

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? - Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? - N/A (3D doesn't work for me)

What title do you feel is really underrated? - Kid Icarus

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? - Kingdom Hearts (soon to be Pokemon X/Y)

Most disappointing? - Paper Mario: Sticker Star

What titles did you feel was better than you expected? -Resident Evil: Revelations
#13brigadier_101Posted 4/2/2013 2:09:33 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? Theatrhythm. I love the music from Final Fantasy and this was just nostalgia central. Really fun game, very addictive and great art style. And the music of course!

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? Mario Tennis Open. Just really disappointing, no real single player content and the online was rubbish.

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? 3D Land I guess, many games have nice 3D, it's just there's so much ghosting which is really off-putting sometimes.

What title do you feel is really underrated? Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Take the game for what it is, and it's a really fun, happy game with lots of humour and personality. Sure it's different from the previous games but it's still a good game in its own right. Shout out goes to Sonic Racing Transformed, glitches and performance issues aside, it's a really really fun game.

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? Kid Icarus: Uprising. I wanted to love it, I really did. Amazing graphics, brilliant writing for the banter between the characters. It's just... yes, obviously the controls. I just couldn't get enough precision on the ground levels to not make it a hugely frustrating experience, especially during higher difficulties.

Most disappointing? Mario Tennis Open. See above.

What titles did you feel was better than you expected? Pushmo, Paper Mario (after hearing all the hate), Lego Pirates, Samurai Warriors Chronicles.
---
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)
#14EtheniaPosted 4/2/2013 2:22:41 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? Etrian Odyssey IV
What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? Code of Princess
Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? Super Mario 3D Land
What title do you feel is really underrated? Metal Gear Solid 3D
What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? Fire Emblem Awakening
Most disappointing? Code of Princess
What titles did you feel was better than you expected? Etrian Odyssey IV
---
My message is above.
0260-2886-8907(Soul Silver) 2880-2252-6276(Diamond)
#15hyper kobun dashPosted 4/2/2013 3:02:38 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? - Etrian Odyssey IV

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? - Sonic Generations

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? - I almost never use 3D

What title do you feel is really underrated? - Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Rhythm Thief, and Code of Princess

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? - Kid Icarus Uprising

Most disappointing? - BlazBlue Continuum Shift II and Tekken 3D

What titles did you feel was better than you expected? - Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Etrian Odyssey IV, Ridge Racer 3D
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#16SuperMarioBruvsPosted 4/2/2013 3:04:19 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? - Luigi's Mansion 2

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? New Super Mario Bros 2

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? Kid Icarus Uprising

What title do you feel is really underrated? Pilotwings Resort

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? None

Most disappointing? Starfox 64 3D

What titles did you feel was better than you expected? Sonic Generations
---
Official nobody of whatever board I post on.
NNID: Jason101 3DS FC: 2793-1140-7595
#17STE573Posted 4/2/2013 3:04:47 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far? - Tales of the Abyss

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game? - Mario Kart 7

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best? - Super Mario 3D land

What title do you feel is really underrated? Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Shadow Wars.

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped? - Kid Icarus

Most disappointing? - Ocarina of Time 3D/NSMB2

What titles did you feel was better than you expected? Luigi's Mansion 2-

Perhaps I am not the best person to ask like as I only own 9 3DS games...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#181upsuperPosted 4/2/2013 3:08:03 PM
Etrian Odyssey IV/Virtue's Last Reward

Harvest Moon: At Tale of Two Towns (Love HM; not this one so much. Should have held out for the DS version)

Super Mario 3D Land

EO IV and VLR are thankfully not too underrated around here, but probably them.

Kingdom Hearts 3D. Honestly can't stand KH.

Castlevania LOS doesn't look very good, but I have yet to try it

Kid Icarus: Uprising. I was hyped for it, but it ended up being one of my favorite 3DS games.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#19jamieyelloPosted 4/2/2013 3:22:32 PM
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far?
Kid Icarus or Fire Emblem

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game?
NSMB2 never played, but from what I heard, it's just a romhack and the first nsmb on the ds was *8 better, and was directed at kids with way too easy levels.

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best?
Kid Icarus easy

What title do you feel is really underrated?
None really.

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped?
Super Mario 3d land wasn't very fun past the visuals & super mario galaxy beats the crap out of it. Plus they took out triple jumping, wtf

Most disappointing?
Super Mario 3d land. Seriously Nintendo, Super Mario Sunshine has better quality, and that was like 8 years ago

What titles did you feel was better than you expected?
Kid Icarus Uprising, I only got it because they were out of Super Mario 3d land
---
It's different again.
#20DsvkbPosted 4/2/2013 3:39:35 PM(edited)
What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game so far?

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. It bridged fantastic RPG music with simple but fun rhythm gaming action. Definitely a must own by fans of either genre of games.

What is your least favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

Spirit Camera. I wanted so much for it to be great, but it just fell flat with poor and repetitive gameplay, and was over far sooner than would be expected.

Which 3DS game do you feel uses 3D best?

I don't have an answer here, because it's very seldom that I use the 3D. Luigi's Mansion used it quite well though from the little I tried it out on that.

What title do you feel is really underrated?

Bit Trip Saga. It has frame rate issues, no question of that. However, if you can get past that (Which can be hard for some), you get great rhythm gameplay for very cheap now.

What tiles do you feel was grossly overhyped?

New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario 3D Land. Both games are content to do simply what the last few Mario platformers have done, and do very little new. They are good, solid games, but overall are nothing special.

Most disappointing?

Paper Mario: Sticker Star. One of my most wanted games for the system, and sadly it just didn't hold up, similarly to Super Paper Mario for the Wii. By removing all incentive to battle enemies, it made battles in general seem like a chore, and even something to avoid lest you run out of stickers. I wanted this game to be great, but overall, it just didn't have the magic and the sticking ability that the first two games had.

What titles did you feel was better than you expected?

Fire Emblem: Awakening. I wasn't going into it expecting much honestly. I'm not a big tactical RPG gamer, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the game.