Anyone have a spare 3ds xl code?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone have a spare 3ds xl code?
3 years ago#1
i had registered my xl a couple days before the offer was anounced.i have luigis mansion 2 already, i just need a code for an unregistered xl. if anyone has 1 can you pm me please. i can get you a code for 3d classics kid icarus
Pokemon black FC: 4556 0974 0351
Pokemon White 2: 1206 8356 6218
3 years ago#2
Can we stop these topics? No one and I mean NO ONE in their right mind will give you a 3DS XL code for something they can easily get on their own.
3DS XL FC - (0748-2142-5452)
3 years ago#3
Aura_Sphere posted...
Can we stop these topics? No one and I mean NO ONE in their right mind will give you a 3DS XL code for something they can easily get on their own.

You'd be surprised. Someone gave me a PMD code for absolutely nothing. And there have been a couple of people that have given away XL codes for free in the past week or two.

There are still some people that know generosity.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#4
There's a difference between people being generous and you being a mooch.
Posting from iPhone 6S.
3 years ago#5
or if you want coins, i can also give 3 unused CN codes for pokemon rumble blast, rayman, and adventure time
Pokemon black FC: 4556 0974 0351
Pokemon White 2: 1206 8356 6218
3 years ago#6
DirtBasedSoap posted...
There's a difference between people being generous and you being a mooch.

This
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
3 years ago#7
Beggars shouldn't be rewarded. It only teaches them that begging and laziness can pay off.
http://www.backloggery.com/fridgebeard
http://i.imgur.com/AW4vp.png - Credit: Breloom
3 years ago#8
Really lets give away our $200 code because somebody bought a $40 game.
IN THE END,THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
3 years ago#9
I've seen many trade requests. I've offered a few.
I don't see all of this begging.
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
3 years ago#10
Slaysme posted...
I've seen many trade requests. I've offered a few.
I don't see all of this begging.

They were flagged and deleted pretty quickly, I have seen quite a few (at least 10+) topics begging for LM, PMD, or 3dsXL pins.
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone have a spare 3ds xl code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived