When's the next Nintendo Direct?

#1PoweranimalsPosted 4/2/2013 5:21:06 PM
It's been a while since the last one.
#2SakurafanboyPosted 4/2/2013 5:24:17 PM
They've not announced one. I wouldn't expect another one till after E3. Granted they could do like last year and have a pre-E3 Nintendo Direct, but I wouldn't count on it. Don't expect one till July or August.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#3Poweranimals(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:27:37 PM
I thought we were supposed to get one at least every two months.
#4SPDShadowRangerPosted 4/2/2013 5:28:33 PM
Sometime this month. We won't know until a day or two before. They have no set days.
#5Shadow Stalker XPosted 4/2/2013 5:49:26 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
Sometime this month. We won't know until a day or two before. They have no set days.

This, and Sakurafanboy, a new Direct is basically guaranteed, since at the very least, they'll need one to announce the official release date for Pikmin 3, and they can also announce a few other things alongside it.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#6SakurafanboyPosted 4/2/2013 5:56:50 PM
Shadow Stalker X posted...
SPDShadowRanger posted...

This, and Sakurafanboy, a new Direct is basically guaranteed, since at the very least, they'll need one to announce the official release date for Pikmin 3, and they can also announce a few other things alongside it.

If you think Pikmin 3 is coming before E3 you're out of your mind. With how hush hush they've been about it, we'll be lucky if we see it before autumn. They can just announce a date at E3.
---
#7Janus151Posted 4/2/2013 7:45:50 PM
For sure a Nintendo Direct this month.
#8SakurafanboyPosted 4/2/2013 8:09:24 PM
Janus151 posted...
For sure a Nintendo Direct this month.

Yeah, for all of you saying this, source? Oh right, there is none. Nintendo has not confirmed one. We are a mere 2 months away from E3. Why would they blow their load now and weaken their E3 presence?
---
#9nonexistingheroPosted 4/2/2013 8:35:30 PM(edited)
Because the Wii U could use some first party releases between now and E3. I don't think they've released a single first party game in retail since launch.

3DS does have some good games coming though, but the North American release list is ridiculously small for a 2 year old console.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10SakurafanboyPosted 4/2/2013 8:49:33 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Because the Wii U could use some first party releases between now and E3. I don't think they've released a single first party game in retail since launch.

3DS does have some good games coming though, but the North American release list is ridiculously small for a 2 year old console.

Again, E3 is a mere 2 months away. Nothing they announce now would come out before E3... It'd be weakening their E3 conference which with what Sony and Microsoft should be doing... it'd be a stupid move on Nintendo weaken themselves.
---