Is there an RPG series you would like to see come to the 3DS?

#1RPGNinja123Posted 4/2/2013 7:53:36 PM
Are there any RPG games or series out there that you would like to see come to the 3DS?

Either because A) They belong to another company or B) They just have not ported it yet or localized?

I always wanted to play Breath of Fire 3 on a Nintendo system. Plus its hilarious that Capcom actually made a good RPG.
---
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#2GhetsisPosted 4/2/2013 8:05:11 PM
Phantasy Star, I-IV.

For that matter, I just want a straight-up port of Phantasy Star Complete Collection, and I of course want it localized this time.

Excellent compilation of the greatest RPG series of all time.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3Lord_FroodPosted 4/2/2013 8:06:27 PM
I would like for BoF to just be a thing again. I got so excited for the pre-announcement of Dragon's Dogma... I honestly thought that BoF VI was going to be a possibility :(

As for currently existing series, I'd like a Final Fantasy, whether it be a remake or a new Crystal Chronicles. Echoes of Time was SO much fun online and even offline. A new Brownie Brown developed game would be rockin', too.
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#4RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:06:28 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Phantasy Star, I-IV.

For that matter, I just want a straight-up port of Phantasy Star Complete Collection, and I of course want it localized this time.

Excellent compilation of the greatest RPG series of all time.

I have played a few but I would love that and just play them all straight through.
---
#5RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:07:12 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
I would like for BoF to just be a thing again. I got so excited for the pre-announcement of Dragon's Dogma... I honestly thought that BoF VI was going to be a possibility :(

As for currently existing series, I'd like a Final Fantasy, whether it be a remake or a new Crystal Chronicles. Echoes of Time was SO much fun online and even offline. A new Brownie Brown developed game would be rockin', too.

Same here I felt that BoF4 was kind of a bummer and I think it didn't help.
---
#6ZhacariasPosted 4/2/2013 8:13:27 PM
Pssh in general, I'd like to see an Elder Scrolls on a portable...Probably Vita.

Wait nvm that.

I would like to see at least one retro Pokemon game in the virtual console. They'd probably do Yellow, cause pikachu and no missingno.
#7GhetsisPosted 4/2/2013 8:16:30 PM
You can find Missingno in Yellow, y'know.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#8hyper kobun dashPosted 4/2/2013 8:21:54 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Lord_Frood posted...

Same here I felt that BoF4 was kind of a bummer and I think it didn't help.

What? IV was awesome.

Sure the transformations weren't as cool as III, but IV had much cooler characters. Fou Lu, Scias and Ursula>>>>>>>>> everyone in III.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#9BreloomPosted 4/2/2013 8:24:19 PM
the Mother trilogy :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/iPux2.gif
#10RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:38:03 PM
Breloom posted...
the Mother trilogy :(

Mother isn't coming to Japanese 3DS at least?
---