Is Australia getting the Fire Emblem 3DSXL bundle ?

#1chaos_controlrPosted 4/2/2013 10:20:26 PM
I sold my original 3DS a while back as I had beat Kingdom Hearts and just couldnt get into Zelda.

So now with tons of great games coming (especially Fire Emblem) looking to get a cheap bundle and this seems to have pretty good value. Problem is cant find it anywhere ? Anyone know where its available ?
#2PuddingchanPosted 4/2/2013 10:22:18 PM
I don't really know but maybe you should try an importer / gamestore that does pre-orders since Australia region is essentially tied to EU region? We do that over here in Singapore since our 3DS is tied to US region.
#3Xenesis XenonPosted 4/2/2013 10:45:04 PM
Import a US bundle and be happier for it rather than dealing with all the NoE release date crap :)
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#4Galaxy_NovaPosted 4/2/2013 10:47:55 PM
Its not an XL.
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#5PuddingchanPosted 4/2/2013 10:56:15 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Its not an XL.

The Fire Emblem EU bundle is an XL.
US one isn't.
#6sixdeadpixelsPosted 4/2/2013 10:57:04 PM
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Its not an XL.

The European market received a Fire Emblem console in the form of a 3DS XL, North America's version was based on the original 3DS.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#7chaos_controlr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:01:40 AM
Not to big on importing and then ill have to get a charger and adapter as i never owned a dsi or anything after. Region lock doesnt make that any easier unfortunately.

Might just go with a cheap second hand xl off ebay or something and just get it seperately. Its essentially a blue 3dsxl with a small decal anyway i guess.